Food Tour: discover the best places where to taste the finest local food & wine
We will have a unique experience, we will start with a welcome drink with typical products, then we will get to work preparing fresh pasta and one of its (seasonal) toppings we will make, then tomato bruschetta and dessert with a choice of tiramisu or almond cakes. While cooking there will be the opportunity to listen to good music and ... Why not, sing along using a modern karaoke machine, you will be able to sing your favorite songs creating a unique family atmosphere. We will be accompanied by good local wine and a beautiful view there is of our wonderful coastline.
- A very special and memorable evening with our wonderful host Graziella. Welcoming, warm, funny, and patient with my lack of culinary skills! We made great food together. What a way to spend my 58th birthday. Graziella has inspired me to start cooking myself ! Wholeheartedly recommend Graziella.
- Graziella is an amazing host, so sweet and inviting. The food she made for us was absolutely delicious. The view from her balcony is beautiful. This was truly a night to remember.
- Graziella was excellent! We had an incredible time learning how to make 3 types of pasta and a summery twist on tiramisu - which we can’t wait to make in Scotland this summer! Excellent food and company!
- Amazing experience. Graziella was very kind and welcoming. Our family had a great time learning how to make pasta! Would highly recommend.
- We would highly recommend to book with Graziella. We had an amazing night! She was very lovely and kind with the best cooking skills. Grazie Graziella, until next time :)
Gareth Sinclair - October 2023
Dagga Jonasdottir - July 2023
Lucy Lapham - June 2023
Mandalfino’s - June 2023
Robin Boers - May 2023
€189.00 per guest
(€94.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
GraziellaCesarina from 2018Location: Campofelice di Roccella Languages: English and Italian
Cefalù is a charming town with a suggestive atmosphere, rich in history, architecture and traditions, famous above all for the Norman cathedral, it is surrounded by the Madonie Park and a wonderful sea. A few steps from the center lives our Cesarina in a cozy villa with a garden.Here we meet Graziella who brings traditional dishes to the table that reflect Norman, Arab and Greek influences. And taste the unique products: oil, almonds, olives, fish, preserves and cheeses. And again the wines: white, black, rosé, excellent for enhancing the great variety of Sicilian cuisine. Because food is above all culture: tasting means visiting and touching the history of Cefalù.