Max 10 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Discover local products with a street food tour or a visit to a local producer
Street Food Tour in Matera with our local Cesarina Anna. Dive into Italy like a local foodie. Explore your local host's most trusted artisanal food shops and get an insider’s view of the city you are visiting.
A tour in the city center visiting the ancient and traditional shops to discover the typical products, the flavors of the past such as the Dairy or the Wood Oven but also the innovation of Matera street food.
- Cooking with Anna was a warm and friendly experience. Learning to cook orichette was very fun. We felt at home eating a meal with Anna and her husband. I highly recommend cooking with Anna!!
- Venerdì sera sono stata ospite insieme ad altre amiche a cena della mia cara amica AnnaMaria,tutto perfetto dalla tavola ai piatti super buoni e molto scenogfici. Anna Maria è una perfetta padrona di casa mette tutti a proprio agio e soprattutto una bravissima cuoca.
- Sono passati un bel po di anni dall’ultima cena a casa di Anna Maria e la sua capacità di accogliere i suoi ospiti fa dimenticare il temo passato. La sua cucina rispetta la genuinità e la qualità dei prodotti della nostra terra, con una rivisitazione che ne esalta i sapori. Grazie per la splendida serata
- Ieri sera io ed altre mie amiche siamo state ospiti da Annamaria, eccezionale padrona di casa,ha preparato dei piatti squisiti e di qualità, presentati in maniera molto coreografica e raffinata. Abbiamo trascorso una piacevolissima serata all'insegna del buon cibo e della bella compagnia.
- We had a perfect cooking class with Anna Maria, learned a lot about Italian cuisine and over all had a lot of fun. Anna Maria and her husband made us feel like being at home at a family dinner. We truely enjoyed this experience!
€110.00 per guest
€55.00 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Anna MariaCesarina from 2018Location: Matera Languages: Italian and English
Visiting Matera, walking around or just admiring the Sassi and breathtaking views, is an unforgettable experience. UNESCO has honored the city by recognizing it as a World Heritage site and it could not otherwise, judging by the amazed reactions caused by the Sassi, the cathedral, the numerous rupestrian churches, the traces of a monasticism come from afar, the places of faith and pilgrimage, and the beautiful scenic nature. Moreover, on the occasion of its prestigious nomination as the European Capital of Culture in 2019, it has become a constellation of events and is preparing to welcome artists and tourists from all over the world. Materana cuisine, which consists of rustic country dishes prepared with locally produced products, are to be discovered. Cesarina Anna Maria’s cooking is also something to be discovered. She loves organizing dinners and parties and also caters events, such as exhibitions or inaugurations. She enjoys meeting people and it is for this reason that she has decided to become a Cesarina and create memorable culinary experiences for her guests.