Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Tastings of Tuscan appetizers
- Pici (homemade noodles) in a garlic sauce
- Cantucci (traditional biscuits) and Vin Santo
I am Barbara, a Cesarina from Montepulciano, and I love sharing my passion for Tuscan cuisine with my guests. During my cooking class, you will learn to prepare three typical Tuscan recipes: pici all'aglione, another pasta of your choice, and a traditional Tuscan dessert. I'll show you how to make the pasta by hand and teach you the secrets of Tuscan cooking. We'll use fresh and high-quality ingredients to create delicious and authentic dishes. After the cooking lesson, we'll sit down to enjoy our dishes together, accompanied by a glass of local wine. This experience is perfect for those who want to learn to cook like a true Tuscan and immerse themselves in the local culinary culture. I'm looking forward to welcoming you into my home for an authentic and unforgettable experience.
- Highlight of our trip. Barbara was a wonderful host and we were taught so much about this cooking class
- This was the highlight of our Tuscany holiday. Barbara was an amazing host abd Chef and our three courses were delicious! I would recommend this experience with Barbara to anyone!
- Barbara’s class could not have been more enjoyable! Lovely home, knowledgeable instructor, and we ended up with some great dishes. Highly recommend!
- Barbara was a wonderful host and instructor. We will be trying the meals we learned to prepare.
- Barbara was amazing! We absolutely loved the cooking experience with her. She was kind and so patient. Food was delicious. I would highly recommend this cooking class. 😊
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2018Location: Montepulciano Languages: Italian and English
Barbara welcomes us in Montepulciano Station, a historic village nestled on the hills in the province of Siena, near the characteristic medieval village is surrounded by three circular walls and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the area. If you see it for yourself, you'll soon understand why: the old town sprawls over a steep hill, adorned with stunning towers and steeples, while its square opens onto the breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan countryside. Our Cesarina’s country house encapsulates this charming atmosphere. Her beautiful wine cellar is home to dozens of aging bottles of local wine, and the rest of the apartment is warm and welcoming. It is here that Barbara serves us her local specialties; simple, but with sterling character and unforgettable taste.