Duration 2h 30m
Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
Join me in my family home for a four-course dinner paired with a tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. This won't just be a moment of pleasure and refreshment, but also a journey to immerse yourself in the local territory and traditions. You'll savor traditional Tuscan dishes prepared with typical products from the Sienese Valdichiana, in complete respect of seasonality. You'll taste comfortable, yet refined cuisine that speaks of our countryside and the joyful people who cultivate it. All of this will be accompanied by Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, a wine appreciated all over the world for its bold and complex character that faithfully represents its Tuscan origins and the ancient bond between land and man.
- Highlight of our trip. Barbara was a wonderful host and we were taught so much about this cooking class
- This was the highlight of our Tuscany holiday. Barbara was an amazing host abd Chef and our three courses were delicious! I would recommend this experience with Barbara to anyone!
- Barbara’s class could not have been more enjoyable! Lovely home, knowledgeable instructor, and we ended up with some great dishes. Highly recommend!
- Barbara was a wonderful host and instructor. We will be trying the meals we learned to prepare.
- Barbara was amazing! We absolutely loved the cooking experience with her. She was kind and so patient. Food was delicious. I would highly recommend this cooking class. 😊
€95.00 per guest
€47.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2018Location: Montepulciano Languages: Italian and English
Barbara welcomes us in Montepulciano Station, a historic village nestled on the hills in the province of Siena, near the characteristic medieval village is surrounded by three circular walls and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the area. If you see it for yourself, you'll soon understand why: the old town sprawls over a steep hill, adorned with stunning towers and steeples, while its square opens onto the breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan countryside. Our Cesarina’s country house encapsulates this charming atmosphere. Her beautiful wine cellar is home to dozens of aging bottles of local wine, and the rest of the apartment is warm and welcoming. It is here that Barbara serves us her local specialties; simple, but with sterling character and unforgettable taste.