Chef by profession and for passion, Cesarina Annamaria has trained in the culinary arts in Italy and other parts of the world. "My cooking combines tradition, an eye on eating healthfully, careful attention to ingredients and a sense of lightness".
Annamaria hosts us in her cozy and elegant house overlooking Lake Como. We are in Lierna, a small town full of history that dates back to ancient Rome. In this corner of paradise, immersed in quiet nature, we sample the wonderful delicacies prepared by Annamaria’s. Her recipes respect each season’s offerings and the local traditions, while focusing on creating a sense of lightness by carefully balancing the various ingredients.
- Missultit (fish similar to sardine) with grilled polenta
- Pizzoccheri (a type of short tagliatelle, a flat ribbon pasta, made with buckwheat flour and wheat flour)
- Cassoeula (pork and savoy cabbage dish)
- Seasonal vegetable
- Paradell (sweet crepes)
- Carpione del lago (lake fish)
- Rice with Perch
- Seasonal vegetables
- Miascia (cake with stale bread with the addition of dried and fresh fruit)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges