Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Pici all'aglione
- Pasta with ragù (cooked in the terracotta pot)
Join me in a hands-on cooking class where we'll make three different types of fresh pasta, and then enjoy our creations with a tasting of local wines. We'll make pici all'aglione, homemade gnocchi with local cheeses, and a pasta dish with a hearty meat ragù. I'll share my passion for traditional Tuscan cuisine and my family's recipes as we work together to create these delicious dishes. By the end of the class, you'll have the skills and knowledge to recreate these dishes at home and impress your friends and family. Come share in the joy of cooking and eating together!
- Highly recommend!! Barbara was so kind and knowledgeable about food. She and her family welcomed us into their home so warmly and took such great care of us. We had so much fun making the food and it was all delicious. Some of the best we had on our trip. Thank you Barbara!!
- Barbara was wonderful and welcoming! We LOVED the class and highly recommend it! We made excellent dishes that were relatively simple and extremely flavorful! If you are reading this and contemplating booking, do yourself a favor and book now!
- Highlight of our trip. Barbara was a wonderful host and we were taught so much about this cooking class
- This was the highlight of our Tuscany holiday. Barbara was an amazing host abd Chef and our three courses were delicious! I would recommend this experience with Barbara to anyone!
- Barbara’s class could not have been more enjoyable! Lovely home, knowledgeable instructor, and we ended up with some great dishes. Highly recommend!
€145.00 per guest
€72.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2018Location: Montepulciano Languages: Italian and English
Barbara welcomes us in Montepulciano Station, a historic village nestled on the hills in the province of Siena, near the characteristic medieval village is surrounded by three circular walls and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the area. If you see it for yourself, you'll soon understand why: the old town sprawls over a steep hill, adorned with stunning towers and steeples, while its square opens onto the breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan countryside. Our Cesarina’s country house encapsulates this charming atmosphere. Her beautiful wine cellar is home to dozens of aging bottles of local wine, and the rest of the apartment is warm and welcoming. It is here that Barbara serves us her local specialties; simple, but with sterling character and unforgettable taste.