Local market tour, hands-on cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Bruschetta, cheese and prosciutto Como's Mountain
- Pizzoccheri (a type of short tagliatelle, a flat ribbon pasta, made with buckwheat flour and wheat flour)
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
The covered market of Como is a big market where we can buy the real artisanal food that comes from the mountains near Como.
We will buy the preferred vegetables or meat of your choice and we will be cooking and eating in the garden of my house. This is an amazing experience: you'll be able to prepare and eat dishes that represent the flavors of this specific area.
- It was fun and great evening. Anna was so nice and sweet. Definitely recommend this cooking class!
- Anna in Como was absolutely wonderful! I fell sick the day of my original class but she kindly let me come a day later and did the class with just myself. She had brilliant knowledge of the cooking techniques and lots of knowledge about Como and Italy that she taught me. She was very welcoming and her home was beautiful. Thank you Anna!
- Very kind and vell prepared woman, a beautiful experience
- Anna was so full of energy and knowledge and it was truly a joy cooking with her. The experience was so unique and Anna was very accommodating. Cooking and having a meal in her home was an unforgettable experience - and her dining room had amazing views of the lake.
- Anna was amazing! She provided us with such amazing skills and delicious food that we cannot believe! Anna was lovely and welcomed us into her beautiful home (all original!), she was very knowledgeable and provided us with an experience of a life time. 100% would recommend to anyone!
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
AnnaCesarina from 2022Location: Como Languages: Italian, English, French
"I am a cook and a kitchen historian, I know the artisanal production realities of Como and its mountains. I search for historical dishes from northern Italy and I make them, often adapting them to today. Above all country dishes, where raw materials brought from the city are mixed , in the holiday villas of the city furniture, such as precious spices that only arrived in the city, with meats, vegetables and cheeses produced on the hills. Specialized also in French country cuisine ".