Hi from Anna!
"I am a cook and a kitchen historian, I know the artisanal production realities of Como and its mountains. I search for historical dishes from northern Italy and I make them, often adapting them to today. Above all country dishes, where raw materials brought from the city are mixed , in the holiday villas of the city furniture, such as precious spices that only arrived in the city, with meats, vegetables and cheeses produced on the hills. Specialized also in French country cuisine ".
- Polenta croutons with mushrooms and livers
- Zincarlin and white beans from Spain
- Baked potatoes with black truffle
- This was one of the most incredible experiences of my entire life! I can not recommend this experience enough. Anna was an absolutely incredible host! We spent the night cooking, chatting, and laughing. A bucket list experience I will never forget!
- Anna was an excellent host! We prepared the most delicious pasta I have ever eaten. We did this class as a family, and it was a perfect way to learn more about Italian food and spend quality time together as a family. Anna is a delightful person and went above and beyond to make us comfortable in her lovely home.
- We had a fantastic time with Anna, who patiently explained to us about all the produce in the market, shared stories about Como, whipped up a fantastic meat and cheese platter for us, and taught us how to cook two fantastic dishes that we cannot wait to recreate at home. We would love to do another class with her if we return to Como.
- My husband and I treated my parents to a pasta making class in Lake Como. Everything was beyond expectations. Our host was Anna and she was phenomenal -- went above and beyond from the charcuterie she prepared ahead of time to her instructions making the pasta to her friendliness throughout the night. I would recommend this company and especially our host, Anna, time and time again.
- Our cooking class with Anna was amazing! She was kind, welcoming and a great teacher. She took time to explain the different cooking techniques and history behind the dishes. The food we made was absolutely delicious and we can’t wait to make it again at home. Our cooking class was one of the highlights of our trips, and would recommend this experience to anyone!
Jordan S. - January 2024
Rice Family - January 2024
Rohan - December 2023
Chloe - October 2023
Jonathan - October 2023