"It is indescribable ... breathtaking Lake Como must be seen ..." This is how Cesarina Bea welcomes us to her cozy home in the historical town center of Como, located within walking distance of the lake.
Como is a fascinating city full of charm and history, as is Bea’s cooking - "my cooking speaks of the past" – uniting tradition with a strong creative flair.
Tradition and creativity are the characteristics that distinguished Bea during her participation on the sixth edition of Bake off Italia, a cooking show dedicated to preparing traditional Italian sweets. Now, after this extraordinary event, our Cesarina awaits us for an unforgettable culinary experience...
- 'Nervetti' with sage
- Onion soup
- 'Polenta uncia' (polenta with cheese with the addition of melted butter)
- Mushrooms with parsley
- 'Miascia' (cake with stale bread with the addition of dried and fresh fruit)
- 'Pesce in Carpione' (marinated white fish with caramelized onions)
- Risotto with perch
- 'Lavarello' (lake fish) with white wine
- Steamed vegetables
- 'Pan de mej with rusumada' (sweet millet bread with spoon cream)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges