Hi from Anna!
Cernobbio is a quaint village nestled between the splendor of Lake Como and the nearby mountains. An area in which nature, history and art are inseparably connected. A place that manages to evoke innumerable emotions, images and literary memories, from Plinio to Foscolo, from Stendhal to Manzoni."That branch of Lake Como ..." is therefore the perfect opening words to present Anna, our Cesarina, who welcomes us to her splendid home, surrounded by greenery and with a view, of course, of the lake. Anna tells us how her Cesarina adventure began: "everything started a bit for fun. We organized dinners with friends, voting for the best dish. Then with a friend, we started organizing themed dinners and now, with the support of my mother, who is an excellent cook, I'm a Cesarina!"An excellent Cesarina, who loves to cook dishes full of 'flavors from the lake,’ accompanied by fresh vegetables from the garden. She then alternates these wonderful fish dishes with fanciful recipes created using ingredients from the nearby mountains.
- Carpione fish, bruschetta with tomatoes
- Risotto with perch
- Lake fish balls and vegetables
- Great experience! We were welcomed with smiles, warm hearts, the hosts were super friendly and helpful with information about the area! A beautiful setting and recipes that taught us lots about italian cuisine! The aperitivo was delicious and we had so much fun thanks again for a lovely day!
- Bravo to this wonderful family for sharing the gift of food! I have improved my technique on rolling the pasta! A wonderful afternoon in a setting made in heaven. Do not miss this!
- Anna and her sister were truly amazing. My husband and I had a great time getting to know them and learning to cook some staples of local cuisine. Highly recommend!
- This was the highlight of our trip! What an amazing experience my daughter and I had with Anna and her family. We felt so welcome and everyone was so warm. What a beautiful view of the lake while we sat and sipped champagne and cheese. We made delicious ravoli's and tiramisu. We had a great time and we highly recommend Anna. We wanted to go back again the next night. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for an amazing experience and opening up your home to us. We will never forget it. And then there was the full moon to top off the night....bella luna! :)
- We had a great time with Anna and Terri, a lovely cooking lesson on local food, then a nice aperitivo and a lunch with a wonderful view on the lake. Anna is a great host, we really enjoyed the experience and we definitely recommend it.
Mona Bassiouni - November 2023
Debi - November 2023
Leila - November 2023
Lisa G. and Gabriella V. - October 2023
SILVIA M - October 2023