“I love to write, and to read, in fact, books fill my house. I am mindful of the quality of food; I like to cook what I eat; and share the pleasure of the table with other people, friends, and guests. I am involved in the recovery of food surpluses for social solidarity purposes with the Food Bank of Lombardy Onlus in Como, where I live. I try to hand down recipes that are simple, and easy to learn by everyone, and that are connected as much as possible to the tradition of the Larian territory.”
- Bruschetta bread with caramelized onions
- Potato gnocchi with Larian cheese fondue
- Flan of broccoli or seasonal vegetables from local producers
- Roast of mixed vegetables
- Miascia cake (made with bread and fruits) typical from Lake of Como
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges