Surrounded by the green of the mountains, Como is blessed by a climate that, along with its fascinating history and architecture, attracts tourists and other travelers almost all year round. It is here that Cesarina Laura welcomes us to her Lombardy farmhouse, which dates back to the 1700s.
The warmth of Laura's hospitality charms her guests, who are intrigued by the recounting of family recipes and stories about her love of the culinary arts that are linked to traditions and customs that she has discovered through her travels over the years.
- Salty cake
- Risotto with luganega (the classic rolled sausage typical of Lombardy)
- Rustisciada (pork stew and sausage)
- Cutizza (typical sweet: dough of flour, eggs and milk fried in boiling oil and sprinkled with granulated sugar)
- Omelettes with seasonal vegetables
- Crepes with ham and cheese
- Roast potatoes
- Mascarpone cream with seasonal fruit
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges