Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Home made Pasta
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Small group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes, Tiramisù and aperitivo.
Meals in Lake Como are a relaxed and leisurely time to spend with your beloved ones. Live a dining experience like the Italians do and enjoy the typical food of the area. Immerse yourself in the regional traditions of everyday Italy.
Cesarina Bea welcomes us to her cozy home in the historical town center of Como, located within walking distance of the lake. Try her three-course dining experience, showcasing their favourite traditional family recipes.
You will take part in an experience which is so much more than just a lunch or dinner. Dining with a Cesarina gives you the chance to be welcomed in like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
Carefully selected local wines, beverages and coffee is i
- Beatrice is super sweet and fun! She welcomed us into her home and made us feel like old friends. Highly recommend! Can’t wait to recreate the delicious pastas and tiramisu at home.
- We had the best time with Beatrice. We learned a lot of great information about traditional Italian cooking and we had great conversation about food, travel and music. Beatrice was fantastic and I would highly recommend her for a cooking experience.
- Bristol and I had an amazing time at our cooking class with Beatrice! Every dish was delicious, fun, and relaxing to make together. We especially loved the roasted tomatoes, a dish we hope to make at home in the future. Thanks again for welcoming us into your home for such a fun memory!
- Outstanding evening with Beatrice. My wife and my first trip to Italy and Beatrice helped us create an amazing meal.
- My daughter and I took a pasta making class with Bea. I was very informative and fun. Learned a ton in a short amount of time. We would love to come back to Como and take a few more classes with Bea. She has such a great personality, makes your time valuable and treats you as a friend. Thanks for helping us find the right ingredients in the Stati Uniti.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BeatriceCesarina from 2018Location: Como Languages: Italian and English
"It is indescribable ... breathtaking Lake Como must be seen ..." This is how Cesarina Bea welcomes us to her cozy home in the historical town center of Como, located within walking distance of the lake. Como is a fascinating city full of charm and history, as is Bea’s cooking - "my cooking speaks of the past" – uniting tradition with a strong creative flair. Tradition and creativity are the characteristics that distinguished Bea during her participation on the sixth edition of Bake off Italia, a cooking show dedicated to preparing traditional Italian sweets. Now, after this extraordinary event, our Cesarina awaits us for an unforgettable culinary experience...