Barbara welcomes us to Montepulciano, an historic village nestled in the hills of the province of Siena. This typical medieval village is surrounded by three circular walls and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the area. If you see it for yourself, you'll soon understand why: the old town sprawls over a steep hill, adorned with stunning towers and steeples, while its square opens onto the breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan countryside.
Our Cesarina’s home encapsulates this charming atmosphere. Her beautiful wine cellar is home to dozens of aging bottles of local wine, and the rest of the apartment is warm and welcoming. It is here that Barbara serves us her local specialties; simple, but with sterling character and unforgettable taste.
- Savory tarts with local Cinta Senese cold cuts
- Pici with aglione garlic
- Rabbit "ad arrosto morto"
- “Redone” cardoons
- Cream of ricotta cheese of Valdorcia with honey and cinnamon
- Savory tarts with local cured meats of Cinta Senese
- Pici with aglione aglione garlic
- Chianina meatballs with herbs
- Sautéed zucchini with mint leaves
- Sweet cream of ricotta cheese of Valdorcia with fresh fruit and pistachio nuts
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...
Find out what people thought of their experience with Barbara
Barbara was awesome! My family had an amazing experience cooking with Barbara, the food was spectacular and she was so nice and sweet that the experience was just the best. I absolutely would recommend this experience, and if you can do with Barbara you should absolutely book it.