Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Ravioli di ricotta tipici
- Maccheroni realizzati a mano
Dopo l'aperitivo ci mettiamo intorno al nostro tavolo con grembiule e mattarello. Prepariamo insieme la pasta in tre formati diversi, usando vari tipi di farina, acquistata direttamente dal mulino della zona:
i pici, una pasta lunga e rustica, che si lavora soltanto con le mani; i maccheroni, una pasta di forma quadrata, che si taglia con una rotella dentellata; i ravioli, una pasta ripiena che si può realizzare con strumenti diversi.
Li cucineremo insieme, scegliendo il condimento più adatto per ciascun formato.
Nella bella stagione possiamo mangiare fuori, in terrazza o nel il patio. In inverno ci farà compagnia il caminetto acceso.
- Stop looking for cooking classes. You have just arrived at Tamara - this is the best!! Pasta and Tiramasu that is delicate and tasty and you make it under Tamara eye and with her expert knowledge. The tiramasu was genuinely the best we have ever had. She showed us her generations old recipe from her grandmothers - no need for machines or measurements but simple and so tasty and using local produce, some from her own garden other from local flour mills and olive presses. Authentic Tuscan dining - what’s not to like!! Thanks Tamara - we loved it.
- Tamara was our host and she was delightful. We made several easy, common Italian appetizers and then shared a lovely meal on her patio. She had also prepared ahead of time homemade chianti and limoncello. She didn't speak English so we used Google translator and it was very easy. Tamara is patient, knowledgeable and gracious to open her home to us. We would do it again! It was a great way to wind down our Italian vacation! Ciao and Grazie!!
- Tamara was amazing! She offered to pick us up from the train station and drop us off and was very flexible on timing. We made ravioli, macaroni, and the best tiramisu. She also served us home made limoncello which was incredible, an appetizer (delicious) and espresso. She doesn't speak English but it wasn't an issue with Google translate. I highly recommend her class! Beautiful outdoor patio to eat at as well.
- We had a great time with Tamara! She was very patient, easy to get along with, and very good at teaching how to make pasta. I don’t think I could eat the pre-made pasta ever again. We made ravioli, macaroni (the real deal), and tiramisu. Her recipes and technique were easy to understand, and the results were superb! I was so happy to learn how to make tiramisu as well because it’s one of my favorites. Next time we come back to Lucca, we will make sure to take another class with her. She was a great host, very welcoming, and easy to learn from. Lots of insight and fun! Highly recommend!