Corso di cucina con una ricetta di pasta fresca e a seguire un menù a 2 portate composto dal piatto oggetto del corso più un dessert preparato da te
- Ravioli al burro e salvia
- Zuppa inglese
Indossiamo il grembiule e... "ravioliamo"
Armiamoci di mattarello e stampini, infariniamo le mani e impastiamo! Nella mia cucina impareremo a fare i ravioli, con il ripieno più giusto per la stagione. Possiamo anche scegliere in quale dimensione prepararli, secondo il nostro gusto. Anche il condimento sarà il più adatto al ripieno che faremo. Sono sicura che gradiremo mangiarli insieme! Terminiamo in dolcezza, con la zuppa inglese, che inglese non è, ma toscana, e risale probabilmente dalla corte deiMedici di Firenze. Ingrediente principe è infatti l'alchermes, un liquore fiorentino. Buona Toscana!
- Tamara was our host and she was delightful. We made several easy, common Italian appetizers and then shared a lovely meal on her patio. She had also prepared ahead of time homemade chianti and limoncello. She didn't speak English so we used Google translator and it was very easy. Tamara is patient, knowledgeable and gracious to open her home to us. We would do it again! It was a great way to wind down our Italian vacation! Ciao and Grazie!!
- Tamara was amazing! She offered to pick us up from the train station and drop us off and was very flexible on timing. We made ravioli, macaroni, and the best tiramisu. She also served us home made limoncello which was incredible, an appetizer (delicious) and espresso. She doesn't speak English but it wasn't an issue with Google translate. I highly recommend her class! Beautiful outdoor patio to eat at as well.
- We had a great time with Tamara! She was very patient, easy to get along with, and very good at teaching how to make pasta. I don’t think I could eat the pre-made pasta ever again. We made ravioli, macaroni (the real deal), and tiramisu. Her recipes and technique were easy to understand, and the results were superb! I was so happy to learn how to make tiramisu as well because it’s one of my favorites. Next time we come back to Lucca, we will make sure to take another class with her. She was a great host, very welcoming, and easy to learn from. Lots of insight and fun! Highly recommend!
- Tout était fabuleux. Tamara est une hôte plus qu'accueillante, on se sent comme à la maison ! Elle explique très bien les étapes et le cours est super divertissant. Nous nous sommes régalés et avons passé un très bon moment. Nous avons hâte de refaire les recettes a la maison. On recommande chaleureusement l'expérience.