Food Tour: discover the best places where to taste the finest local food & wine
Come to my home to discover the secrets of pizza dough: we will create the dough from scratch, using genuine and local ingredients. Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplants, and basil will be freshly picked from my garden. We will taste the pizza we prepared together in the garden, enjoying a breathtaking view of Lake Como. Tiramisu and our mountain-herb-based digestif will be the highlights of our after-dinner.
- Ho regalato una sessione di cucina al mio compagno per il suo compleanno. Abbiamo conosciuto Patrizia che ci ha accolto nella sua casa tipica del borgo di Pradello con una vista mozzafiato sul lago di Como . Insieme abbiamo preparato tiramisù e due tipi di pasta fatta in casa, mentre il marito Luca ci raccontava il territorio facendoci degustare formaggi e salumi prodotti nei dintorni. Abbiamo poi cucinato quanto preparato tutti insieme. Serata decisamente piacevole ..ci siamo sentiti tra amici. Esperienza consigliatissima.
- We had a wonderful time with Patrizia and Luca with delicious food prepared from scratch by Patrizia and excellent wine poured by Luca. The conversation flowed and it was a very relaxed and enjoyable experience. The views down to Lake Como were stunning and the home warm and cosy due to the wood fire. We would highly recommend this experience to others - it was the highlight of our trip to Lake Como.
- Patrizia’s class was the highlight of our trip! She is so welcoming. We are novice’s and she put us at ease right away. The pasta we made was delicious and the Tiramisu was heavenly! I’m pretty confident I can make it at home now! Patrizia’s house in the mountains is gorgeous with a beautiful view of the lake. As someone else mentioned, figure out your taxi situation ahead of time if you don’t have a car. Patrizia can give you recommendations on this. I highly recommend this class (adventure), it is a once in a lifetime experience! Thank you, Patrizia!!
- This was our favorite part of our trip to Italy! I highly recommend adding it into your trip! The pasta, the experience and the company were wonderful! Patrizia and Luca are so lovely and welcoming! We first made a delicious tiramisu, tortelloni and then tagliatelle with fresh tomatoes. Their house also had a beautiful view of the lake. Such a once in a lifetime experience, couldn’t say enough good things!
- Amazing recipes and the ricotta was to die for
Francesca - February 2024
Marguerite - December 2023
Julie - October 2023
Shea - October 2023
Joya Cottington - October 2023
€189.00 per guest
(€94.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
PatriziaCesarina from 2022Location: Bellano Languages: English and Italian
"My life is tied to the lake, this is where I have my roots and where I’m fine. I am a painter, my work allows me to manage time and the kitchen is for me my second workshop, where I can easily create dishes instead of paintings. My two children, now grown up and my husband were those who made me practice and love cooking. Hosting friends during the summer in the garden was an opportunity to understand that receiving guests is a pleasure and a personal enrichment. The ingredients of my recipes are all genuine, from local producers: honey, cheese, fish, directly from the fisherman in Dervio, and vegetables from my garden that my husband cares with passion for many years. Our house is a bit like the houses of the past, the fireplace and the stove allow us to warm up and cook with wood, and I must say that the result of the dishes cooked on the wood stove is very good. Also in the garden we have a kitchen and, in summer, we prepare, cook and always eat outdoors."