Ciao da Anna!
"Semplice cucina di casa piena di ricordi, cercando di rimanere fedeli alle tradizioni pur restando nei tempi moderni..usando il più possibile prodotti del territorio! "
- Our time with Anna and Laura (translator) was so special. Anna was an amazing chef and a great instructor. The food was incredible, something you can’t have anywhere else. We enjoyed our experience and talked for hours. This was a once in a lifetime experience and would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to the area.
- Ms. Anna was simply amazing! It was like visiting your dear aunt. She made you feel at home and comfortable. She is so organized and thorough in her class - it made it so easy for us to follow along. She does not speak English well but she had a family friend there to help along which was great. The meal was detailed and fabulous but so easy to prepare. She will put you to work! Roll up those sleeves and have fun! My only advice would be to have a copy of the recipe handy so one could follow along and take notes. Brava!
- A very pleasant evening cooking a three course meal and learning fine points about Tuscan cooking - excellent!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our evening with Anna. She made us all feel very welcomed in her home. The authentic Tuscan meal we prepared from scratch was absolutely delicious. Appetizer of Bruschetta, Pici with meat sauce and the amazing tiramisu. I need that recipe! Thanks, Anna!
- Anna was extremely knowledgeable and extremely friendly I highly recommend
Izzy - dicembre 2023
California Family - agosto 2023
Amir - maggio 2023
Della Barnhill - maggio 2023
Tina Assi - settembre 2022