Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Gnocchi homemade with pesto and tomato sauce
- Ravioli filled with ricotta homemade and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti homemade with cime di rapa
Unique experience to learn typical Italian cuisine. Learn from me how to make fresh handmade pasta. It's a great feeling when starting with simple ingredients like flour and water you can make high quality dishes with unforgettable flavor! We will prepare three different types of pasta together : ravioli, spaghetti alla chitarra and gnocchi. It will be pleasant to cook together and in the company of a nice glass of wine ! At the end of the preparation of pasta ,I will be glad to cook for you and serve you excellent dishes of fresh pasta made with your own hands !
- Stefania and her family were so wonderful and welcoming, we had such a great time learning how to make gnocchi, ravioli and spaghetti, all under the watchful eye of her and her nonna. Stefania then prepared a fantastic lunch for us using the pasta we had just made. It was really lovely to be welcomed into their home to share their wisdom with us in an intimate group, would 100% recommend.
- We had the chance with my grandmother to cook with Stefania and her grandmother as well. We loved the course! They were very charming and welcoming! We learned how to make gnocchi, ricotta ravioli and spaghetti! It was very fun;) Stefania then cooked them and served them to us. We enjoyed ourselves. Can’t wait to do the recipes at home. I recommend this beautiful experience without hesitation! Maëlle
Emma - August 2023
Maëlle - April 2023
€144.90 per guest
(€72.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
StefaniaCesarina from 2018Location: Polignano a Mare Languages: Italian and English
Polignano, in Apulia, overlooks the Adriatic Sea and is the hometown of the great international artist Modugno. Here, between heaven and earth, in the “blu dipinto di blu", we meet Stefania. Our Cesarina has always loved, ever since childhood. A passion that was passed down by her grandmother, with whom she used to prepare delicious desserts, especially for special occasions. Stefania also loves make dough for pizza, bread and focaccia. "Come to my house to rediscover the aromas of good and traditional food that are synonymous with happiness."