Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Tagliatelle homemade with basil pesto
- Orecchiette homemade with tomato sauce and cacioricotta
- Cavatelli homemade with shrimps and zucchini
Unique experience to learn typical Italian cuisine. Learn from me how to make fresh handmade pasta. It's a great feeling when starting with simple ingredients like flour and water you can make high quality dishes with unforgettable flavor! We will prepare three different types of pasta together : orecchiette, cavatelli and tagliatelle. It will be pleasant to cook together and in the company of a nice glass of wine ! At the end of the preparation of pasta ,I will be happy to cook for you and serve you excellent dishes of fresh pasta made with your own hands!
- Such a wonderful experience learning to make 3 different types of pasta! Stephania and her momma were wonderful and full of knowledge. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun and tasty time!
- Stefania was an amazing teacher and welcomed us into her B&B to learn how to make three types of pasta in the kitchen area on the first floor. From the beginning, she was welcoming and warm, and was very patient with us as we ate our aperitivo of tomato bruschetta, black olives, and sparking rose wine upon arrival that she prepared for us. About 30 minutes into the class, we started making the pasta, with Stefania’s mom demonstrating for us in a third station at the table. We made the dough, rolled it, and shaped it into two types of hand made pasta, and for the third we used a spaghetti guitar instrument to make the noodles. Stefania happily adjusted the menu for our dietary restrictions (dairy free and pine nut allergy) and made a tomato sauce for the first two types of pasta and a green zucchini sauce for the spaghetti. We only wish we could have made the sauces with Stephania for a more hands on experience beyond the pasta portion. Stefania and her mother cooked our pastas and served us each two plates, which we ate alongside the remaining wine. We were done in about 2 hours and used the remaining hour we budgeted for the class to walk around Polignano a Mare. If you’re looking for a relaxed, fun, and educational experience close to Polignano a mare or Monopoli, we definitely recommend this class! Thanks Stefania!
Diana - September 2023
Jenna N - July 2023
€145.00 per guest
(€72.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
StefaniaCesarina from 2018Location: Polignano a Mare Languages: Italian and English
Polignano, in Apulia, overlooks the Adriatic Sea and is the hometown of the great international artist Modugno. Here, between heaven and earth, in the “blu dipinto di blu", we meet Stefania. Our Cesarina has always loved, ever since childhood. A passion that was passed down by her grandmother, with whom she used to prepare delicious desserts, especially for special occasions. Stefania also loves make dough for pizza, bread and focaccia. "Come to my house to rediscover the aromas of good and traditional food that are synonymous with happiness."