Local market tour, hands-on cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Traditional appetizers but with modern inspiration
- Home made pasta seasoned with seasonal products from the market
- Seasonal dessert following our inspirations
Join me on a culinary adventure in the heart of Venice! As a local foodie, I'm excited to show you the best of Venetian cuisine and take you on a visit to the famous Rialto market.
We'll start our day by exploring the colorful stalls of the market, where we'll hand-pick the freshest ingredients for our cooking class. From locally caught fish to aromatic herbs, we'll gather everything we need to create authentic Venetian dishes.
Next, we'll head to my traditional Venetian home, where I'll share with you my family's traditional recipes and teach you how to make delicious appetizer, home made pasta as well as other classic Venetian recipes.
In my kitchen, you'll learn the techniques and tips that have been passed down for generations, and we'll work together to creat
- Perfect course with very sweet, happy, funny, dedicated and passionate teacher - Giulia! She became our friend, we’ve laughed and learned a lot of new things in cooking! Definitely going to try every recipe we’ve made! Grazie Mille!
- Giulia welcomed me into her home like family! It was an amazing experience learning about the different ways to cook pasta and also getting to know her. I highly recommend the experience!
- Ich hatte einen wunderschönen interessanten Vormittag und habe sehr viel gelernt. Giulia ist eine phantastische Köchin und Gastgeberin.
- Giulia was a wonderful teacher and host :) I had fun making the pasta and tiramisu and thoroughly enjoyed my evening.
- we had a wonderful day with giulia! she introduced us to italian cuisine in a charming, funny, competent and enthusiastic way like no one else before. cooking and eating at her home is an unforgettable experience. we are happy that we have won a venetian friend with giulia.
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
GiuliaCesarina from 2018Location: Venice Languages: English and Italian
Venice is a unique place: floating on a lagoon with a network of thousands of canals. Rich in history and culinary tradition, it is a city of art, forged from different pasts and cultures, with profound ties to both the land and the sea. The ancient city is also home our Cesarina, Giulia. Her cooking reflects her regional and family traditions made even more unique by a modern twist with her passion and expertise in local and seasonal ingredients. Giulia: "For me cooking is not a journey through youth but rather onwards into maturity. My childhood was spent in my grandmothers’ kitchens with the aromas and flavours of two different Italian cultures; Born in Turin with mother from Mantua and a Venetian father, I grew up around my grandmother in Mantua, with the scent of pumpkin, rolling homemade pasta, and in Venice with the sharing culture of Cicchetti (aperitivo finger food). Polenta, however, was common to both regions although in Mantua it had a yellow tinge and stark white colour in Venice".