Food Tour including 3 bites
Let's have a nice walk, discovering the agricultural excellences of my city Massarosa, on the way of herbs and flowers.
Massarosa can be considered the "green heart of Versilia": you can find olive groves, eucalyptus, peach orchards, vineyards, lavender and much more.
We will taste the baked Tuscan flat bread of various types, we will stop on the shores of the pond of Manipura lake to taste a board of local products, cold cuts and cheese, in the cool of the olive trees, and finally we will go in a typical place to conclude the walk with bruschette.
- Tamara is an excellent host and cook, she welcomed us into her lovely home and even had a mini apron and rolling pin for our 2 year old daughter. The cooking itself was great and easy to follow and the results were delicious. We would definitely highly recommend.
- Se volete vivere un momento un pò particolare durante le votre vacanze,andate da Tamara. Lì in un quadro bucolico e sotto l'occhio benevolo ed esperto della bravissima cuoca Tamara imparerete a cucinare qualche specialità della meravigliosa Toscana. Grazie di cuore Tamara
- Besides the beautiful coast and sea there isn't too much to do in Viareggio, so I was so excited when I discovered this experience and website to do something authentic and memorable. I had to drive from Viareggio but it was 100% worth it! Tamara is an amazing person full of life and energy with a big smile. She greeted me in front of her home with a phone ready to translate anything if needed. I'm am learning Italian so this was a perfect opportunity to test how far I've come. We helped each other. Everything inside was ready for me, par prepped, but required me to add to each step. We made pasta from scratch, and finished making sauce and the meat course. We ate outside in the covered backyard. Everything was wonderful. I could not have asked for a more gracious host, happy to have me in her home. Highly recommended!!
- Tamara was Amazing! My Kids and I had a wonderful time learning how to make colourful pasta from scratch into delicious ravioli and Butterfly pasta. Tamara was so welcoming and accomodating ti my son's allergies. Weve had a spectacular experience and will be back to learn even more. Thank you Tamara!
- Tamara was such a wonderful host. She was able to communicate with us even with a language barrier but never lost the personal connection. The recipes we worked on were easy to understand but allowed for great tasting food. We highly recommend Tamara for any experience because we know it will be an amazing time.
€110.00 per guest
€55.00 per child
TamaraCesarina from 2021Location: Massarosa Languages: Italian, French, English
"My mother never had a passion for cooking and then I went to spy on the grandmothers and aunts. My home has always been a meeting place for family and friends for dinners. I always like to change menus with an eye to genuine food. I like to make bread and pasta at home on weekends, I go to buy flour at the mill, oil at the mill, fruits and vegetables from farmers. I live near the countryside, where there are still small producers and ancient crops."