Hi from Silvia!
"I love to host and take care of the table, I always try to create a mise en place with some ingredient that recalls the menu or seasonality. I prefer to cook dishes of land, typical of the Tuscan tradition, I do not try too much in desserts... but only not to eat too many!"
- Crostini with liver pâté
- Gnudi with butter and sage
- Rosticciana in the oven (grilled meat)
- Overall it was a wonderful experience. Sylvia’s home was very welcoming and warm. The menu was exactly what I wanted -an unfamiliar appetizer, a simple pasta dish, and a desert to die for! I can’t wait to prepare all for my friends back home. Spectaculare!
- Sylvia was very friendly and welcomed us into her very cozy home. She was a fabulous instructor with so many good tips! The food: gnudi, gnocci, fettuccini and ragù was sooooo yummy! Highlight of our whole trip.
- the class was wonderful,lots of cooking information and the recipes were great. Silvia was very gracious and her home was beautiful.
- Silvia was an excellent teacher, and her ragu was SO good! We want to do another class on our next visit.
- Silvia created delicious Italian food while teaching how to cook perfect gnocchi! She was very warm and welcoming. A great experience!
Gary - October 2023
Ken and lorelee - October 2023
shelby - October 2023
Michael Brown - October 2023
Connie - October 2023