Cooking class: learn how to cook traditional & innovative Italian recipes from a local Cesarina
From milk to cheese, but all plant-based! I look forward to a tasty experience, where you will prepare and enjoy a vegan Stracchino cheese to go with a seeded piadina. A semi-aged cashew cheese on crostoni with caramelized onions, and finally, almond ricotta that will be the delicious filling along with vegetables in our ravioli. Unmissable is the Veneto dessert par excellence...the vegetable-based Tiramisu!
- Catia was phenomenal! The food and experience was very rich with a soothing atmosphere. Catia has a very beautiful home. Would highly recommend!
- It was more than great! Catia is amazing! We learned so much about making Pasta the right way! We will definetly come back to Padua, just to attend a second pasta or pizza- workshop.
- Catia created a very special moment for us in her house. She did not only welcome us as guests but even as friends. The cooking class was very much fun, creative and informative. She did not only give us her pasta and tiramisu secrets but also told as a lot about Padova and the area that she is coming from. We very much reccomend this experience - you can feel Catias passion - and you will never forget the visit in her house. Thank you again Catia and best regards from Austria
- This lady is a national treasure of the Venetian empire. :) We spent a memorable evening at Catia’s house, and enjoyed a lot the tastes, colours, and her stories about the local food and traditions. Absolutely recommended experience! Thanks Catia for your kindness!
- Catia was a wonderful food tour guide! I learned so much about the food customs and history of Padua. She clearly loves her city and loves to share about it. I feel like I gained such an understanding of this special city but more so, I gained a friend! Thank you!
Joseph - November 2023
Lukas the Hunter - November 2023
Stefano - November 2023
Gergo and Tanja - October 2023
Antoinette - October 2023
€87.00 per guest
(€44.00 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CatiaCesarina from 2020Location: Padua Languages: Italian and English
Catia, our Cesarina, lives on the outskirts of Padua, a city full of treasures to be discovered. Art, culture, history and gastronomy, imposing squares, alleys and shops, nothing is really missing. Nothing is missing from our Cesarina's table either: delicacies that trace the typical Venetian and Paduan flavors, made with raw materials, most of which come from farms in the area.