Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Venetian cicchetti
- Bigoli hand made with the press with seasonable vegetable
- Tiramisu with pasteurized eggs
We will bring to the table the typical Veneto pasta: bigoli. It will be fun and unusual to press the dough in the press and get the bigoli out of the bronze die.
We will drink good wine, which is a must in Veneto, in an environment between art, food and nature.
- Catia was phenomenal! The food and experience was very rich with a soothing atmosphere. Catia has a very beautiful home. Would highly recommend!
- It was more than great! Catia is amazing! We learned so much about making Pasta the right way! We will definetly come back to Padua, just to attend a second pasta or pizza- workshop.
- Catia created a very special moment for us in her house. She did not only welcome us as guests but even as friends. The cooking class was very much fun, creative and informative. She did not only give us her pasta and tiramisu secrets but also told as a lot about Padova and the area that she is coming from. We very much reccomend this experience - you can feel Catias passion - and you will never forget the visit in her house. Thank you again Catia and best regards from Austria
- This lady is a national treasure of the Venetian empire. :) We spent a memorable evening at Catia’s house, and enjoyed a lot the tastes, colours, and her stories about the local food and traditions. Absolutely recommended experience! Thanks Catia for your kindness!
- Catia was a wonderful food tour guide! I learned so much about the food customs and history of Padua. She clearly loves her city and loves to share about it. I feel like I gained such an understanding of this special city but more so, I gained a friend! Thank you!
Joseph - November 2023
Lukas the Hunter - November 2023
Stefano - November 2023
Gergo and Tanja - October 2023
Antoinette - October 2023