Local market tour, hands-on cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Mortadella cream with traditional bread
- Tagliatelle ith ragù
- Traditional dessert from Bologna
With this experience, you'll get to join Paola, one of our Cesarine in the city center of Bologna, as she shops in a local market, watch her make typically Bolognese preparations, and sit down to dine on a three-course meal, served with local wine.
The experience start with a visit in the vibrant local market of Bologna.
Then you can enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic Bologna recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas
After the course, immerse yourself in a private lunch or dining experience at Paola's home.
During the summer, you can enjoy the lunch or dinner in a faboulous garden. Local wine and coffe is included!
- Es waren sehr lustige und lehrreiche Stunden mit Paola. Sie hat uns alles sehr gut erklärt und auch das Essen war ausgezeichnet. Auch die Markttour war super und sie hat uns tolle Tips gegeben. Vielen Dank Paola, wir werden sie weiter empfehlen.
- We had an amazing pasta workshop with Paola. We made 3 kinds of pasta and they were all delicious. We are vegatarian but that wasn’t an issue. Paole changed her recipes to delicious veggie recipes. She was very thoughtful, patient and hospitable. She even made us extra food such as foccacia, delicious tiramisu and other starters. 100% recommend! Thank you again Paola!
- Una serata meravigliosa! Non vedo l’ora di rifare i tortelloni a casa e mettere in pratica i suggerimenti di Paola. Grazie di cuore per tutto 🏻
- Booking was smooth and found the address with no issues. Paola was a wonderful host and we had an amazing time. Paola was very welcoming and spoke very good English. Food was delicious and I highly recommend.
- Tutto buonissimo e bellissimo
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
PaolaCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, English, French
Want to enjoy the finest flavours of one of the world’s most iconic cuisines, right at the city gates of Bologna? You can! Paola lives at Porta San Felice, near Bologna’s original city walls. Enjoy a special lunch and dinner during the summer in the garden of this gourgeous house in the city center of Bologna.
In this tranquil location our Cesarina takes us on a journey through the flavours of Bologna’s local traditions, from mortadella to ragù alla bolognese. “I love cooking, because it brings together family traditions and the joy of sharing food with other people”.