Local market tour, hands-on cooking class with 3 recipes (starter, pasta and dessert) followed by a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Tigelle or Crescentine or piadine with prosciutto
- Tagliatelle with ragù
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Typical food market, cooking class and dine experience.
After a tour at our food market in Bologna we will prepare together our typical Bolognese menu, consisting of three meals. As a starter, tigelle or crescentine or piadine with prosciutto (ham) : perfect way to begin! Then we will cook a must: tagliatelle with ragù, and finish it off with a tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese).
Cesarine - Typical food market, cooking class & dine in Bologna
- I had the best time during my cooking class with Cristina. Her warmth and patience put me immediately at ease, and it felt like spending time with a friend. She had created a menu with my dietary preferences in mind which was delicious, and after working with her, I am so excited to try my new skills at home. This was an amazing highlight of my trip to Italy, and I recommend it so highly!
- We had a wonderful time with Cristina and her husband. They were fantastic hosts – super welcoming and funny. The tagliatelle al ragù and the tiramisu were fantastic! It was a remarkable experience. Highly recommended. Grazie, Cristina!
- “Mani in pasta” con la cesarina Cristina è stata un’esperienza a dir poco fantastica! Se vuoi imparare i segreti per stendere un’ottima sfoglia e cucinare delle ottime tagliatelle al ragù questo è assolutamente il posto giusto! Ho trovato un ambiente molto cordiale e familiare, pranzare con Cristina e suo marito è stato come trascorrere una rilassante domenica tra amici. Super consigliato!
Elisabeth - March 2023
Sergio Albuquerque - October 2022
Antonio - October 2022
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CristinaCesarina from 2022Location: Bologna Languages: English, Italian, Japanese
"I was born and raised in the center of Bologna. My two grandmothers were amazing cooks and I loved being with them and admiring them while preparing their specialties. Slowly I enriched, for my great passion, my menus becoming the reference for my large family at every dinner of great occasions."