Follow your Cesarina in a local market tour, challenge yourself with a hands-on cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Tigelle or Crescentine or piadine with prosciutto
- Tagliatelle with ragù
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Typical food market, cooking class and dine experience.
After a tour at our food market in Bologna we will prepare together our typical Bolognese menu, consisting of three meals. As a starter, tigelle or crescentine or piadine with prosciutto (ham) : perfect way to begin! Then we will cook a must: tagliatelle with ragù, and finish it off with a tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese).
- Cristina is a wonderful hostess, a very informative market guide and an excellent cooking tutor. We had a great time and learnt how to cook certain traditional Bologna recipes with Cristina's guidance. She is a super chef and is genuine in sharing her knowledge and love of Italian cooking.
- Very well worth it! One of my highlights of my trip that I was able to do! Would do it again and bring more people! Very welcoming people and just nice to have a relaxing meal and experience what it is like in Italy!
- We had a great time, learned a lot about pasta, and had a wonderful meal. We loved Christina’s hospitality and cheerful personality. Gratzie Mille!
- I had the best time during my cooking class with Cristina. Her warmth and patience put me immediately at ease, and it felt like spending time with a friend. She had created a menu with my dietary preferences in mind which was delicious, and after working with her, I am so excited to try my new skills at home. This was an amazing highlight of my trip to Italy, and I recommend it so highly!
- We had a wonderful time with Cristina and her husband. They were fantastic hosts – super welcoming and funny. The tagliatelle al ragù and the tiramisu were fantastic! It was a remarkable experience. Highly recommended. Grazie, Cristina!
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CristinaCesarina from 2022Location: Bologna Languages: English, Italian, Japanese
"I was born and raised in the center of Bologna. My two grandmothers were amazing cooks and I loved being with them and admiring them while preparing their specialties. Slowly I enriched, for my great passion, my menus becoming the reference for my large family at every dinner of great occasions."