Hi from Anna!
"Simple home cooking full of memories, trying to remain faithful to traditions while remaining in modern times .. using local products as much as possible!"
- Ms. Anna was simply amazing! It was like visiting your dear aunt. She made you feel at home and comfortable. She is so organized and thorough in her class - it made it so easy for us to follow along. She does not speak English well but she had a family friend there to help along which was great. The meal was detailed and fabulous but so easy to prepare. She will put you to work! Roll up those sleeves and have fun! My only advice would be to have a copy of the recipe handy so one could follow along and take notes. Brava!
- A very pleasant evening cooking a three course meal and learning fine points about Tuscan cooking - excellent!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our evening with Anna. She made us all feel very welcomed in her home. The authentic Tuscan meal we prepared from scratch was absolutely delicious. Appetizer of Bruschetta, Pici with meat sauce and the amazing tiramisu. I need that recipe! Thanks, Anna!
- Anna was extremely knowledgeable and extremely friendly I highly recommend
- We spent a wonderful afternoon & evening with Anna & her daughter Cassandra making Pici pasta, a tomato & garlic sauce. Two different antipasto dishes & a baked custard dessert. All traditional Tuscan dishes, we not only learnt how to make them we also learnt the history of the recipes which was fantastic. We were then taken on a tour of the their town, San Quitico d’ Orcia & again we learnt some of the towns history. Then back to enjoy the meal with the family. It really was a highlight of our Tuscan stay. If you are lucky enough to have Anna as your host you will not be disappointed. Thank you Anna & family for a wonderful day
California Family - August 2023
Amir - May 2023
Della Barnhill - May 2023
Tina Assi - September 2022
Wayne & Lesley - September 2022