Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette a base di tartufo e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Strapazzata di uova con tartufo
- Strangozzi al tartufo nero
- Tartufi dolci al mascarpone e caffè
Sono Chiara e abito nella splendida Umbria, il cuore verde d'Italia. Due cose su di me: adoro cucinare e ancor di più mangiare. Insieme alla mia famiglia, potrai vivere un'esperienza culinaria autentica, preparando e gustando piatti tradizionali. Gli strangozzi, specialità di Spoleto, sono un tesoro locale che prepareremo alla vecchia maniera, con farina, uova, mattarello e passione. Le uova strapazzate, invece, richiedono ingredienti freschi a km 0. Dopo il lavoro, ci siederemo a tavola con un calice del nostro vino, per gustare i piatti arricchiti dal re della cucina umbra, il tartufo.
- We had The Best Experience with Chiara & Claudio!!!! This was what we wanted to do for Our Anniversary. And what an Absolutely Awesome Time!! Learned to make pasta, tasted some family recipes she made, and made Forever Friends ♥️ We felt as if we were visiting our family for a get together, cooking together, enjoying wine and appetizers, sharing our lives with each other. We will Never Forget our time with this family! Our only regret is not scheduling more time with this precious family! ♥️♥️♥️
- Can not say enough good things about Chiara and her hospitality as well as her knowledge of pasta! Highly recommend ! Cin-cin
- We had a very special evening with Chiara and her husband. Their warmth and welcome made us feel so comfortable. Loved learning how to make pasta, sauce and tiramisu. All delicious as well as the local wine made by their friend. An evening of learning , laughing and great conversation. Thank You Chiara and Claudio!!
- Chaira was a wonderful host and welcomed my cousin and I into her home for a delightful evening of delicious food, shared recipes and getting to know her and her family! The food was so fresh, simple and delicious and she was so wonderful to explain and demonstrate how it was prepared. I’m no longer afraid to make my own pasta! We had a delicious meal of fried sage leaves for an appetizer (Yes they were delicious), then fresh asparagus with eggs, sage & cheese, fresh homemade ravioli with spinach & ricotta, more homemade pasta “strips” with a delicious Bolognese sauce, lentils and sausage and a finale of Tiara mi Su. We also had delicious wine and topped off the evening with Limoncello! Chaira could not have been more gracious and accommodating. She and her husband even offered to drive us back to our Air BNB to save us from finding a taxi. Such a wonderful, lovely experience!!
- Chiara and her Claudio made us feel like guests in their home. We were greeted with Prosecco and home-cooked appetizers on arrival and before beginning to cook. The cooking lesson was very relaxed, fun, and interesting as we prepared and learned about traditional Umbrian dishes of which we made several and which we hope to make for friends when we return back to Canada. Instructions were easy to follow with plenty of hands-on participation. We ended the evening with lots of conversation over the meal we had prepared. We loved the Umbrian dishes! Chiara and her husband went above and beyond to provide us with a great cooking experience and even offered us a drive back to our B&B after the lesson. We highly recommend this wonderful cooking experience!! Thank you Chiara and Claudio.
Thomas & Audra Frangipani - ottobre 2023
Deena and Steve - settembre 2023
Wonderful Experience! - maggio 2023
Ellen VandeLune - maggio 2023
Jack and Karen - aprile 2023