Small group market tour, hands-on cooking class with 3 recipes followed by a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Martina Franca capocollo with green apple cubes and honey
I invite you to an exciting exploration of the picturesque Alberobello market, where the colors and aromas of seasonal fruits and vegetables will welcome us. Together, we will have the opportunity to select the fresh ingredients that will be the basis of our lunch.
Once home, we will begin with an appetizer that will highlight the freshness of local produce, then we will immerse ourselves in Apulian tradition by preparing fresh pasta, with a focus on orecchiette, a specialty of the area. Finally, we will conclude with a sweet touch, creating together the famous Italian tiramisu.
It will be an unforgettable day of discovery, cooking and sharing.
- Lucrezia and Stefano were so good to us. Offering their home made the experience feel like we’re right at home. We were welcomed with an appetizer, made 2 different types of pastas and homemade tiramisu! Such a unique experience you can’t get anywhere else.
- Lucrezia and Stefano were great hosts! We had so much fun learning to make southern Italian pasta, especially learning how to make orichette. All of the food and wine was delicious and we even visited the wine shop in Alberobello Lucrezia recommended and enjoyed another amazing experience. We absolutely recommend taking a cooking class with Lucrezia, it is a wonderful way to spend a morning or afternoon and learn about the traditional foods in Puglia.
- The single most genuine and warm experience in Italy. A home cooked meal with great conversation and company. Lucretzia and Stefanos are what make this special.
- Lucrezia and Stefano were the most wonderful hosts! We had the best time at their beautiful house for a home cooked 5 course meal including meat and cheese, lava beans dip, fresh tomatoes, homemade pasta, homemade sausage, tiramisu and wine. It was the best meal to celebrate our Italy trip. We appreciated their perspective and hospitality and would recommend this outing to anyone! - Chloe from USA
- My husband and I were excited to attend our first ever cooking class in Italy. We are so pleased we were able to have Lucrezia as our instructor. Her husband was also there helping and the two of them were very pleasant. Lucrezia was patient and kind and made us feel like pro’s! The food, from the start was amazing, the presentation of the appetizers to the two pasta dishes were restaurant quality. I would highly recommend this class to anyone and would most definitely take it again! Thank you Lucrezia!!
angelica - January 2024
Rachel - December 2023
BrandonFromVegas - November 2023
Chloe - October 2023
Jaci M - October 2023
€149.00 per guest
(€74.50 per child)
LucreziaCesarina from 2022Location: Alberobello Languages: English and Italian
The house is large, there is a beautiful outdoor space also suitable for having many guests.