Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
In the city of lovers, a romantic dinner , to be enjoyed in the tranquility of my home. Flowers , candles good food and good wine, will be the setting for this magical evening.
The family recipe of beef tenderloin with lemon and rosemary , will be the undisputed star of the menu.
The appetizer , first course and dessert , may vary according to seasonality
- My host was absolutely amazing. Very informative and patient. Answered all my questions. Made me feel at home in her home. This was the highlight of my trip. If your planning a trip to Verona this is a MUST DO! After learning how to cook the recipes you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. It was all delicious and unforgettable
- Our experience was wonderful. We were welcomed in a lovely and comfortable home and enjoyed a fabulous meal. Michela even shared some of her recipes with us!
- Michela was a wonderful host, so very warm and welcoming. The meal was delicious, family recipes cooked with fresh local ingredients, I loved everything. Michela even translated the recipes so that I could try them at home. The food and company was perfect and I had a lovely evening. I would recommend this experience to all, both for groups and individuals travelling alone as I was. Special memories to be treasured.
- Michela was very welcoming and skillful with us and our 2 teenagers. She made the whole experience immersive and taught us about Italian culture and foods. We had a memorable experience and enjoyed the setting in someone's kitchen. Really lovely.
- We took three classes with Michela – two in Verona in 2019 and another online during lockdown after we had returned home to Canada. The first class was a request to learn appetizers including caponata, pesto, a rolled eggplant and a rather marvelous almond cookie (torta sbrisolona). The second included polenta, gnocchi and zaletti. For the online class we learned how to make arancini. All three classes were highly enjoyable. Her instructions were clear both in person and online and the food was delicious. A number of the dishes have become both every day and entertainment staples. We’re looking forward to our next trip to Verona and another cooking class with Michela.
€95.00 per guest
€47.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
MichelaCesarina from 2021Location: Verona Languages: English, French, Italian
Michela is from Verona, she has always lived in Verona, a city of art and love. Her apartment is a few steps from Piazza Brà, in the city center. The hills with its vineyards, Lake Garda with centuries-old olive trees and the Lessini mountains surround the monuments of a city with magical views. Her passion for cooking is a family legacy. Grandmother Laura and mother Bibi involved grandchildren and children in the preparation of long and short fresh pasta, lasagna, tortellini and tortelli, meat main courses with side dishes and desserts. "In the kitchen I try to convey the value of simplicity, but at the same time I am always ready to experiment with new dishes, mainly using the typical products of the Verona area."