Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
In this experience I propose a delicious vegetarian menu, which will allow you to enjoy flavorful dishes from the Mantuan tradition. We start with an appetizer with Mantuan tirot, onion focaccia, Lombard-Venetian cheeses, Puglia olives, and Mantuan melon. For the first course, malfatti with bitter herbs sauteed with butter and sage. Dessert is the classic tiramisu.
- Best Cooking expirance ever. We Had so much fun💓
- We had a very nice cooking class with Ada. We made 2 dishes (of which one was pasta) and a nice dessert. We learned and laughed a lot!! We will definitely prepare fresh pasta at home now!
- Ada was a wonderful host and taught us how to make delicious pasta! 10/10 would definitely recommend! We loved her class so much and would definitely go back!
- Amazing food & a fantastic host. So kind & generous of you to have us in your beautiful home. We had a great time. The lactose free Tiramisu was amazing! Thank you again
- We had a great time. Ada really took the time for us and explain everything. It was very nice to eat with the three of us.
Paula - October 2023
Yldau - September 2023
Kaycee - July 2023
Lee & Jane - July 2023
Chantal - July 2023
€95.00 per guest
(€47.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AdaCesarina from 2018Location: Castiglione delle Stiviere Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
We are in Castiglione delle Stiviere, between the provinces of Mantua and Brescia, an area of great scenic, historical and gastronomic value in Lombardy. Here we meet Ada, our Cesarina who is passionate about cooking and in love with her region. Ada can't wait to show you how to appreciate the culinary excellence of Lombardy, bringing a touch of perfection and originality to her dishes. “Cooking for me is like traveling, because the creation of a dish goes through several stages: from the search for local ingredients to the type of preparation, from the desire to rediscover traditional flavors to a thorough knowledge of local recipes. A journey of love that must be told and will hopefully amaze my guests."