Venice and its lagoon have been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. It’s a magical city with a thousand canals and a rich artistic patrimony. Venice enjoys a simple culinary tradition but one that is steeped in history.
It’s here that we meet Cesarina Anna, who feels very lucky to live in such a unique city like Venice and to have come from a family where cooking has always been a passion. She likes to cook for herself, but above all for others. Her cooking very much reflects the local territory, and her home has a magnificent terrace where she welcomes her guests.
- Stewed curled octopus with soft polenta
- Pasta with anchovy sauce
- Turbot fish with cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives
- Oven roasted potatoes
- A chilled dessert made with cream and creamed chestnuts
- Tuna tartare with capers and balsamic vinegar
- Spaghetti with black ink cuttlefish
- Calamari stuffed with artichokes and fresh grated ginger
- Artichoke bottoms prepared with parsley and garlic
- A chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges