Hi from Elisa!
"Everything reflects us, says something about us: my territory is rich in contrasts (like me), my house is a mix of styles that create an orderly disorder, my practical table, bright tones with a touch of color, the passion for cooking comes from my sense of belonging, especially to family."
- Fried artichokes
- Sauce 'alla genovese'
- Stockfish 'alla puttanesca' (with olives and capers)
- We had a wonderful time with Elise, and recommend it. This was a meal we had in her home. She made us an appetizer, pasta, dish dish, and dessert with homemade limocello. And with homemade bread and red wine from her uncle's winery. A lovely time. Tip: we did have a little difficult time finding her place, so suggest that you get the specific details from her on WhatsApp (she will proactively reach out a couple days beforehand).
- We booked a cooking class in Naples (last minute) after our cruise excursion was cancelled and I have to say it was the best thing to happen! Elisa was our host and everything was perfect! She was so helpful, kind and accommodating! She tailored the menu to us and even had Limoncello for my mom! Our time with her was so much fun and I hope we can make a trip back to see her again. My elderly mother was with us as well and Elisa made it fun and easy for my mom. She even scheduled a taxi for us to and from the port. We really couldn’t recommend Elisa and the Cesarine website more! It’s truly a one of a kind experience and we are so grateful! Thank you, Elisa! You were wonderful and we are so grateful!
- Splendida padrona di casa Elisa che, insieme al gentilissimo marito, si è presa cura di me e di mia moglie con un menu veramente all'altezza delle aspettative. Abbiamo cenato molto bene, tutto buonissimo con un babà spettacolare preparato a quattro mani da Elisa con la collaborazione della simpatica e vivace mamma. Ci siamo sentiti molto coccolati anche dalle attenzioni del marito di Elisa, molto presente e partecipativo. Un'esperienza assolutamente da consigliare.
- My friend Abbie and I came to Naples for a last minute trip. We decided to book a cooking class and were thrilled that Elisa could welcome us at the last minute! She welcomed us into her beautiful home and gave us a wonderful lesson in preparing bruschetta, gnocchi and tiramisu. We ate our meal at a lovely table setting. Elisa even helped us organise our taxi to get back to our hotel after. She taught us so much! We really enjoyed our time with Elisa and could not recommend her enough! You should definitely book a lesson if you come to Naples! Thank you Elisa! It was lovely to be welcomed into your home and meet your family. Jess and Abbie xx
Steve & Sue - October 2023
Beth Cutshall - July 2023
Marcello Clemenza - June 2023
Jess and Abbie - February 2023