Hi from Emanuela!
Nestled in the gulf, Naples wakes up to views of its splendid sea every day. The same sea which the large, green balcony of our Cesarina's house overlooks, and which offers a breathtaking panorama.The house where Emanuela is hosting us is spacious, furnished with traditional, refined in taste and flooded with light. Emanuela’s passion for the culinary arts goes back to when she was still a small child, peeking into “mama’s" kitchen. Our Cesarina is a clever mosaic: her intuition for the accompaniments and perfect combinations has made her an expert in the art of preparing good food. Flavors and fragrances are skillfully put together to tell the history and traditions of her region.
- Eggplant rolls with robiola cream and tuna
- Pasta and potatoes with smoked buffalo provolone
- Fried golden anchovies
- Emanuela was super kind and informative! She really knows her craft and is so skilled, she made this experience so fun. Although my friend and I got lost on our way being typical tourists, she was still so accommodating and was incredibly helpful in getting us home. Truly an amazing experience!! THE BEST limoncello tiramisu and she is right when she suggests to add the chocolate chips!! They do add an extra crunch to it and it’s so good!! There’s lots of food so go prepared to eat and to have fun learning and cooking.
- Emanuela was a wonderful host and cooking teacher! She made us feel welcome in her beautiful home, and we learned a lot. The food we made was delicious! Highly recommend!
- Emanuela was very knowledgeable. She taught us a lot and created a delicious menu!
- I love food. It amazes me how you can transform simple ingredients into complex dishes that just taste so delicious. As a pastry chef, I am always on the lookout to enhance my culinary abilities and I figured why not do this on my trip to Europe. Naples has such a rustic vibe to it and it felt like the right city to take a cooking class. From the moment I walked into Emanuela's beautiful home, I was transported into a small Neapolitan home. You can tell that she admires her culture and the quality of food. Prior to our cooking lesson, Emanuela took the time to explain some beautiful history of her city and pointed out sites that we should venture during our stay. As for the food we made... it was quite possibly some of the best food I had on my entire trip to Italy and they are simple dishes to make as well. I appreciate that Emanuela encourages you to contact her if you have any questions regarding the recipes or technique. Thank you for your hospitality and sharing your home with us. It was truly an unforgettable experience.
- This was one of the highlights to our entire trip to Italy! Emanuela provided a very relaxed atmosphere and showed us on to make some delicious food. She was also very good with our 6 year old son, making sure he had a good time. Excellent people, excellent views of Naples, and excellent food.
Cathryn - December 2023
Tracy - November 2023
Landon Roe - November 2023
Lissa - November 2023
Shaun - November 2023