A person’s love of cooking is always a magical story to tell. In Valeria’s case, her passion has been a part of her life since childhood: “I remember my grandma getting up at the crack of dawn to start cooking, our traditional Christmas lunches, spaghetti alle vongole, cassata, and ‘wedding soup’ on Saint Stephen’s day.”
As our Cesarina grew up, her passion for cooking never waned, in fact was always a part of her as she got older, becoming more aware: “For me, cooking is a sublime moment of sharing and generosity, which is why I love organising dinners for my family and friends. I especially love cooking hearty dishes with light, organic and high-quality ingredients, to keep my family and guests healthy and happy.”
- Selection of fried vegetables (frittura mista)
- Spaghetti alla Nerano
- Tris of local cheeses (mozzarella, provola and ricottine)
- Mixed salad or grilled vegetables (squash, zucchini, eggplant)
- Chocolate fondant with vanilla gelato
- Tuna pâté
- Cavatelli pasta with tomato and basil
- Mozzarella and braided fresh cheese
- Organic potatoes
- Babà (a small yeast cake soaked in rum syrup) topped with whipped cream and wild strawberries
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges