Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette italiane con una Cesarina locale
La pasta al forno palermitana è un tipo di pasta a forma di anello con ragù di carne, piselli e formaggio. La sua preparazione richiede attenzione e tempo. Questo tipo di pietanza si consuma la domenica o nei giorni di festa: ogni famiglia siciliana ha la sua ricetta segreta ed io sono pronta a svelarvi la mia.
Verrete accolti nel mio atelier immerso nel quartiere di Ballarò. Insieme prepareremo questo tipo di pasta e un antipasto, il famoso "Cacio all'Argentiera": caciocavallo con aceto, olio e origano,anche questo infornato. Gusterete il pranzo con dell'ottimo vino siciliano biologico e finiremo con i liquori fatti in casa. Acqua, bis e caffè non mancheranno!
- Rosa was a wonderful host. Very warm and friendly, and a great singer to accompany the cooking. It was lovely to meet a local and another traveller (it was 2 of us doing the class). The atmosphere was really relaxed and I had a lot of fun. A really great option for solo travellers. Also appreciated that I was allocated a host so close to my accommodation.
- I had such a great evening. I am not a very good cook but rosa was very kind and patient. I learned a lot about sicilian pasta and history. The whole evening was perfect. Rosa is an extremely nice host, very welcoming. Rosa is not just a very good cook but also a talented artist and singer. She sang for me all the time :)
- Amazing! Vegetables from her garden, wonderful cocktails, stories about Sicily, and special family recipes. I've never made pasta before but I'll do it again. Thank you Rosa and Cesarine!
- Loved Rosa! She is very sweet & informative. We had such a fun time in her class. We made amazing tiramisu & pasta together. We laughed & we ate good! Will definitely come back to learn more from her.
- THANK YOU ROSA! I had such a great and fun experience cooking pasta and making tiramisu with you. I appreciate all the information and history you have given us and we will remember this cool cultural experience :) Thank you from Michigan!