Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Bruschetta, cheese and prosciutto Como's Mountain
- Tagliatelle ravioli and pizzocche
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
This cooking class will take place at a beautiful location, overlooking the breathtaking scenery of Lake Como. My home with large windows offering spectacular views of the Lombardy scenery, is the perfect place to spend a day learning how to cook delicious dishes with local products.
We will put our hands to pasta, making tagliatelle and ravioli together. I will introduce you to and taste artisanal cheeses and cured meats, made by young farmers in the mountains of Lake Como. We will also cook risottos and lake fish; and then taste them together while admiring the wonderful view of the lake and the city of Como.
- The experience with the Cesarina was a wonderful one. Would do this again any time. My husband and I learned not just to cook the best risotto, tagliatelle and tiramisu, but a lot of information about slow food movement, interesting stories and tips about Italian cuisine and culture that will be kept in our memory forever. Anna is the best host one can expect.
- It was fun and great evening. Anna was so nice and sweet. Definitely recommend this cooking class!
- Anna in Como was absolutely wonderful! I fell sick the day of my original class but she kindly let me come a day later and did the class with just myself. She had brilliant knowledge of the cooking techniques and lots of knowledge about Como and Italy that she taught me. She was very welcoming and her home was beautiful. Thank you Anna!
- Very kind and vell prepared woman, a beautiful experience
- Anna was so full of energy and knowledge and it was truly a joy cooking with her. The experience was so unique and Anna was very accommodating. Cooking and having a meal in her home was an unforgettable experience - and her dining room had amazing views of the lake.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
AnnaCesarina from 2022Location: Como Languages: Italian, English, French
"I am a cook and a kitchen historian, I know the artisanal production realities of Como and its mountains. I search for historical dishes from northern Italy and I make them, often adapting them to today. Above all country dishes, where raw materials brought from the city are mixed , in the holiday villas of the city furniture, such as precious spices that only arrived in the city, with meats, vegetables and cheeses produced on the hills. Specialized also in French country cuisine ".