Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Bruschetta, cheese and prosciutto Como's Mountain
- Tagliatelle ravioli and pizzocche
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
This cooking class will take place at a beautiful location, overlooking the breathtaking scenery of Lake Como. My home with large windows offering spectacular views of the Lombardy scenery, is the perfect place to spend a day learning how to cook delicious dishes with local products.
We will put our hands to pasta, making tagliatelle and ravioli together. I will introduce you to and taste artisanal cheeses and cured meats, made by young farmers in the mountains of Lake Como. We will also cook risottos and lake fish; and then taste them together while admiring the wonderful view of the lake and the city of Como.
- Cannot say enough good things about our small-group cooking class with Anna last night. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE from beginning to end. She was an unbelievable hostess and made us feel like "family" throughout the entire evening. In all we spent some 5 hours at her home enjoying fantastic fun, fellowship, and food that we helped prepare under her guidance. I have always wanted to cook Italian in Italy and this was really a "dream come true" night for me. Highly recommend Anna if you are anywhere close to the Como area.
- I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Anna, my host. I felt like cooking together with a friend on the weekend. Everything went very smooth and casual, the food was wonderful, and Anna is a great person to be around. If you are at Como - highly recommend, definitely one of my highlights.
- I had a wonderful time visiting and cooking with Anna in Como. When we arrived we were greeted with a delicious array of appetizers set up on the dining room table. It was a great time learning her cooking techniques and enjoying our finished products. A very memorable evening.
- Anna was absolutely lovely opening her home and making us feel like family. We had a lot of great laughing moments and learned the correct ways to make homemade pasta and a very delicious Tiramisu. Would highly recommend.
- Anna was amazing!! Born and raised in Como and gave us such a good tour of the market and pointed out some of the towns hidden jewels. She treated us like we were family. Fed us an appetizer with wine in a scenic view in her cozy apartment. Then we cooked basic Italian classics. She was very patient with us and just absolutely incredible. Could not recommend her more. It was my husband and i’s favorite day of the trip!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AnnaCesarina from 2022Location: Como Languages: Italian, English, French
"I am a cook and a kitchen historian, I know the artisanal production realities of Como and its mountains. I search for historical dishes from northern Italy and I make them, often adapting them to today. Above all country dishes, where raw materials brought from the city are mixed , in the holiday villas of the city furniture, such as precious spices that only arrived in the city, with meats, vegetables and cheeses produced on the hills. Specialized also in French country cuisine ".