Local market tour, Italian Aperitivo, 4-course menu with wine and cooking demonstration
- Gnocchi Sorrento style, spinach and ricotta ravioli
- Fried artichokes or crocchè
- Meat sauce
- Lemon parfait
To discover the authentic culture of a country you have to visit the markets. The market I will take you to is in the greenery with a small church, very authentic. Part is outdoors and part is indoors. It is only open in the morning. You can find everything branded and at affordable prices, perfumes, shoes, sneakers, clothes, accessories, cosmetics, a vast range of food products, fruit, vegetables, all colored just like Naples; mozzarella, pizzas, taralli, cured meats, sweets, so you can immerse yourself in Neapolitan folklore among aromas and flavours. There we will buy what you like most, we will go home and together we will prepare what you have chosen. Then we will sit down at the table and taste what you have created.
- My fiance and I visted Naples and got a cooking class with Anna. It was one of our favorite experiences in Italy! We made two pastas and a tiramisù. Everything was amazing and Anna was the best host! Would recommend this everyone.
- We learned how to make amazing pasta for ravioli and tiramisu. My 2 favorite dishes!! The results for both were beyond DELICIOUS!!!! The experince was the most gratifying part. The chef, Ana, is a wonderful hostess and instructor!!! Thank you for making our experience in Naples the best!!!
- I am on a solo trip so i knew i had to stay occupied and experience NEW things! I am so glad i attended this cooking class. I was welcomed with open arms and delicious food. Anna's hospitality is unmatchable. I 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking for a unique experience and home cooking. I also have a wide range of skills i can take home with me!
- Fantastic evening with Anna in Naples! We made fresh Gnocchi, potato croquet, meatballs, and an amazing lemon pie! Lots of fun, personality, and educational information provided. All in a cozy and home style setting! Thank you Anna! We miss you!
- Such a nice evening with Cesarine. I was greeted with fresh appetizers as soon as i arrived and then we started preparino the tiramisu shortly after. We then prepared ravioli and pasta. Cesarine was very patient and walked through each step. Once done we enjoyed the food with some wine. Her lovely mother also joined! We shared photos and laughs. Grazie Cesarine, i would highly recommend!
Catilina - November 2023
Veronica Duarte - November 2023
Kiana - November 2023
Art (Arturo) - October 2023
William - October 2023
€139.00 per guest
(€69.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AnnaCesarina from 2018Location: Naples Languages: Italian, English, French
Anna, our Cesarina, welcomes us with warm hospitality to enjoy a Neapolitan culinary experience. Her passion for cooking was cultivated through her maternal grandmother, of Tuscan origins. If anything ever went wrong, she would say, "Now we’ll prepare a little something to eat and everything else will fall into place!" This is just how good cuisine, prepared by Anna, became a way to ward off everyday difficulties, by creating moments of joy and sharing. The perfect place to do just that is right here enjoying a meal at the home of our Cesarina!