Pasta Lovers Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Tagliatelle, fresh green pasta with gorgonzola and walnuts
- Foiade, fresh pasta , with sausage and vegetable sauce
- Scarpinocc, fresh pasta stuffed with cheese, butter and sage
Cesarina Stefania offers you a fun cooking class for the preparation of three different fresh pasta recipes, typical of the Bergamo area.
Waiting for you is a workstation with everything you need, equipment and ingredients, to make fresh pasta to perfection.
Stefania will explain the technique and little tricks for rolling out the dough by hand or with the family's special machine.
Kneading is the best way to relax, a 'chance to get to know each other and have fun.
To crown the experience the concluding tasting of what has been cooked.
- Stefania is a lovely lady, great teacher and most importantly an amazing cook! We loved our time spent learning how to cook authentic Italian food. We were able to sit down and enjoy the meal with Stefania and her family. Our Italian is awful so we were very thankful for their amazing English! Would definitely recommend for anyone visiting Bergamo ❤️
- The cooking evening with Stephanie was terrific. All expectations were far exceeded. We learned a lot of new things about the preparation of Italian appetizers. Stefanie was super prepared, everything was well thought out and implemented with finesse. We also got to know Stephanie and her husband. Both are incredibly easy going and make you feel welcome very quickly. We cooked together, laughed together and even went out for a drink together in the evening. So it was much more than just a cooking evening, it was an evening with friends, a true cultural exchange! More than recommendable!
- My daughter said, "It feels like we've always known them" and that's how it was. We felt very welcome in their home at once, the whole family are all so friendly and nice. Stefania is a superb chef and a great instructor with a lot of positive energy. You not only learn to cook the dishes we made but we also learned what was typical of Bergamo. I recommend everyone to do this.
- I highly recommend Stefania! It was better than I could have ever imagined. With her warm and kind personality, Stefania made this Trip and experience a very special one. One I will never forget!
- Everything was great. Stefania and her husband are very friendly, warm and welcoming people. Their cat is the cutest. I learned so much. It is great value for money.
€145.00 per guest
€72.50 per child
StefaniaCesarina from 2021Location: Seriate Languages: English, French, Italian
Our Cesarina Stefania loves cooking in all its aspects: from the conception to the preparation of the recipe, from the care of the table, to an impeccable mise en place, with themed tablecloths, plates and glasses, up to the most awaited moment, that of conviviality. In her recipes she often uses local ingredients, from vegetables to corn flour, from eggs to cheeses, from cold cuts to wine, buying organic and zero-kilometer products.