4-course Italian menu with cooking demo
- Broad bean cream with fennel
- busiate with pumpkin and sausage
- Palermo- style meat rolls
- Orange sorbet
Typical 4-course menu consisting of an appetizer, a first course of fresh pasta, a second course with side dish, a dessert and wine included. Welcome drink and cooking demonstration on a dish from the menu.
Dishes offered include the typical busiate cooked with pumpkin and sausage and Palermo-style meat rolls, a real treat. Waiting for you!
Cesarine - Typical 4-course Sicilian menu
- Amazing! Vegetables from her garden, wonderful cocktails, stories about Sicily, and special family recipes. I've never made pasta before but I'll do it again. Thank you Rosa and Cesarine!
- Loved Rosa! She is very sweet & informative. We had such a fun time in her class. We made amazing tiramisu & pasta together. We laughed & we ate good! Will definitely come back to learn more from her.
- THANK YOU ROSA! I had such a great and fun experience cooking pasta and making tiramisu with you. I appreciate all the information and history you have given us and we will remember this cool cultural experience :) Thank you from Michigan!
- Rosa is the kind of person you wish was your neighbour so you could pop by her for a chat and some delicious food in her cosy home every week. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of the time we had in her company, she is a great teacher and got us involved in the cooking from the start. Cooking some of her family recipes was great fun and we learnt so much. I will look back at our evening with her as one of the highlights of our vacation.
- What a wonderful experience with Rosa and her partner Fabio. Such great hosts. I was lucky to be the only participant so I was able to help Rosa prep many of of the ingredients. I have a new love of artichokes and a great discovery of sheep’s milk riccotta! Rosa is so enthusiastic! What a great evening to start my visit to Palermo!
Rosa Ippolito - May 2023
Melissa Gonzalez - May 2023
Kaytie - May 2023
Lynne - March 2023
Michael F. - March 2023
€85.00 per guest
€42.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
RosaCesarina from 2021Location: Palermo Languages: Italian and English
Rosa welcomes her guests to her apartment in the heart of Ballarò. "I love to cook and experiment, but in the end I love to cook and eat Sicilian, using Sicilian products at Km 0. What I cook was taught to me by my mother, by aunts and grandmothers acquired over time. I am a singer and actress, so I love to sing while I cook and entertain my guests with songs and stories of our Sicily bedda. At my table, simple and well-finished, seasonal dishes, with attention for vegetarians and gluten intolerant. "