Max 6 ospiti
Lingue parlate: Italiano e Inglese
Corso di cucina con 3 ricette (antipasto, primo piatto di pasta fresca e dessert) e a seguire menù a 3 portate con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Schie (piccoli gamberetti) con polenta bianca
- Bigoli con ragù d'anatra
- Tiramisù al caffè
Alle porte di Treviso vi accolgo nella mia casa, un ambiente tranquillo e riservato dove poter assaporare in compagnia di chi amate sapori nuovi e genuini.
Avremo modo di preparare assieme tre piatti tipici della tradizione veneta che gusteremo in compagnia: non mancheranno i piccolissimi gamberetti - detti schie - con la polenta bianca, i bigoli, grossi spaghetti trafilati con il tradizionale attrezzo, e infine per finire in dolcezza, il tiramisù classico.
- We had an excellent experience with Alessandra. She is an experienced and sophisticated chef. She worked with us to find recipes we would enjoy, and taught us new techniques, including making pasta with a bronze die, and using a pastry bag. Together we made a variety of regional dishes and learned recipes we can make again at home. She and her husband gave us a number of tips for sightseeing in the coming days. We highly recommend a lesson with Alessandra!
- Alessandra makes you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. I booked a solo meal while my husband is working in Italy. The food is absolutely delicious! Alessandra gives you all the details and information about each dish and it's ingredients using regional items in season for Treviso. I will definitely visit Alessandra and her husband the next time I am in the area. The conversation was very enjoyable. I recommend this experience.
- My friends and I booked a cooking class with Alessandra on our recent trip to Treviso. Alessandra was such a warm and attentive host, and our class with her was one of the highlights of my trip. Alessandra welcomed us to her beautiful home with some homemade appetisers and prosecco while we waited for all of our guests to arrive. When it was time to start in the kitchen, Alessandra was sure to make sure that everyone was involved in the class, and everybody understood what we were doing. It was a lot of fun, and the time flew by. It was just as enjoyable to sit with Alessandra and her family and enjoy the fruits of our labour at the end of a busy morning. I look forward to trying out these recipes at home and can’t wait to share my results with Alessandra. Grazie Mille Alessandra!
- Tutti perfetti! Alessandra e una cuoca bellissima. Grazie for a wonderful day. We learnt so much and can't wait to try making your recipes when we return to Australia!
- The best Sunday in Italy ! Great experience. Alessandra welcomed us like a family and you see that she is putting all her love and knowledge to prepare dishes. It was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was great! We will visit Alessandra again for sure!;)
145,00 € per ospite
72,50 € per bambino
AlessandraCesarina dal 2018Città: Preganziol Lingue: Italiano e Inglese
La nostra Cesarina Alessandra accoglie i suoi ospiti a Preganziol, una piccola città di provincia, vicino a Treviso, in cui si può respirare un'aria tranquilla, dove c'è un'atmosfera di pace: casette con piccoli orti o giardini e una graziosa chiesetta che si affaccia sulla piazza principale. "Cucinare lo considero un atto d'amore e di condivisione, vedere i miei ospiti felici alla mia tavola mi dà tante emozioni. È un modo di coccolare le persone che amo, ma è anche una curiosità costante di conoscere gusti nuovi, di sperimentare e mettermi alla prova."