Ciao da Andrea!
"E' iniziato tutto all'età di 12 anni con il mio primo piatto: le pennette con panna e asparagi. Da qui ho deciso di approfondire questa passione conseguendo la scuola Alberghiera e frequentando successivamente vari corsi privati. Seguo delle ricette tramandate dalle mie nonne, tutte rigorosamente Genovesi e/o Liguri. Vivo a Sestri Ponente, in provincia di Genova, dove ho possibilità di raggiungere velocemente il mare, ma anche la montagna. Accolgo i miei ospiti nella sala della mia casa e mi piace personalizzare e decorare il tavolo in base all'evento."
Le mie specialità
- Farinata di ceci e Panissa e Cuculli
- Trofie condite con pesto fatto al mortaio
- Stracotto alla genovese
- We had the best time with Andrea learning how to make an incredible meal and dessert! We highly recommend booking a class to learn authentic Italian cooking!
- A very good experience. Andrea and Barbara were excellent hosts. We truly enjoyed making and eating tarimisu and ravioli. Our lunch included additional food prepared by Andrea. There were only 2 of us in the group, which made for a very personal experience and gave us time to get to know Andrea and his mother. Thank you!!!
- What a wonderful evening Andrea and his family gave us! The instruction and experience making the pasta, pesto and Tiramisu was very entertaining and the meal was delicious! Spending time with Andrea and his family was priceless! I highly recommend this evening if you’re visiting Genova!
- we had such an amazing night with Andrea and his family. we started off by making tiramisu, ravioli, and truffel (not entirely sure how to spell this pasta) which were all phenomenal. his english was great and so we’re his instructions. his mom was there helping us as well as his dad, who were both lovely people. we cooked, laughed, and told stories until it was time to eat when more of his family joined us. they were all so wonderful as they welcomed us into their home and shared a meal with us as if we were their family. the food was also hands down the best italian food i’ve ever had. we made the main dishes and desserts and he brought out a homemade appetizer and fococcia bread. it was a night my family won’t forget and was so amazing meeting these people. i will 100% be reaching our next time i am in Genoa and highly highly recommend you go meet Andrea and his wonderful family and recipes.
- There are not enough words to explain how grateful we are for Andrea & his family!! Thank you for opening your home, your kitchen & your hearts to us for a day while in Genova. We didn’t want to leave!! We loved learning how to make focaccia bread & eating it!! The BEST pesto I’ve ever eaten in my life!! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!
Mandy - ottobre 2023
Margaret - ottobre 2023
Kristen - luglio 2023
Megan M - luglio 2023
Ann Sullivan - giugno 2023