Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Saffron tagliatelle with fresh tomato and basil
- Soft pie with peaches
Take a seat at the cozy tables of the Cesarine to savor forgotten recipes that have been treasured and handed down for generations.
During this cooking class you will learn how to prepare 3 recipes: an appetizer typical of my area, a fresh pasta dish and a dessert.
Under my guidance you will learn how to make the dough, roll out the pastry and prepare a fresh pasta following my family's recipes.
The fresh pasta with the addition of saffron has a special flavor, it goes well with the delicate squash blossoms and the soft cake with peaches, in short an orange menu to prepare together from my kitchen with a view!
- The cooking class with Sissi was a delightful evening! We were two families with two 8 year old girls and the attention Sissi gave the girls was amazing. So patient, so loving. Also the adults had so much fun. The meal was one of our best experiences in Milan. I couldn’t refer Sissi and Cesarine more. If you are planning to have a cooking class do it, you won’t regret it. Last but not least, the website is friendly and very reliable.
- I had the best time with Sissi! She showed me her osso buco e risotto alla Milanese recipe and that was probably the best meal I ever had. Sissi is a genuinely kind and sweet person and I felt so welcome in her kitchen. She also offered to show me how to make Tiramisu and prepared many other local snacks and nibbles. I appreciated our talks over our travels and cooking and the food was as I said marvellous. Even better than what I expected when I decided to come to Italy to learn to cook! Afterwards we ate the food on Sissi‘s beautiful roof terrace with the duomo in the background. It was honestly a memory I will cherish forever. Dear Sissi, thank you so much! I will come back soon and book another class with you to learn more of what Milanese cuisine has to offer :)
- 5 amiche al cospetto di Cesarina Sissi: il mix perfetto tra insegnamento e divertimento, risate e relaz! Sissi ottima cuoca e padrona di casa! Grazie per averci fatto sentire a nostro agio durante tutta la serata! A presto, Faouzia, Pia, Alessia, Cry & Laura
- Sissi this was the most fabulous experience of our trip to Milan. We enjoyed learning new recipies and cooking with you. Your hospitality and lovely spirit made the evening for us and our freinds so memorable and fun. Many thanks!
- I was plensitly surprised with how well put together this class was...it was not a huge class, me and my two family members, making it a very personal and educational few hours. Sissi is such a great person and teacher for some of the most delicious dishes. We got to make Tiramisù and cheese filled ravioli. She was very interactive, patient and overall such a caring woman. It was in no way a boring class with only the basics, but more of a conversation/hangout; eating crackers and meats while cooking, drinking wine and talking about the past, present and future. Highly recommend to everyone who is looking for a pasta class because this was in every way the perfect choice!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
SissiCesarina from 2018Location: Milan Languages: Italian and English
"I love to shop in farmers' markets. Lately they are very frequent in my area and, as soon as I can, I’ll drop by to choose the best vegetables." Sissi is a true perfectionist: she loves taking care of the table even in the smallest details and gives great importance to the quality of the food, the cooking and the territorial origin of the products. She welcomes her guests in her house immersed in the tranquility of the Morivione district, a few steps from the Fondazione Prada, an important exhibition and museum space in Milan, where "it almost seems to live in the countryside, even if we are in the city."