«I love buying my groceries at the farmers markets. They are becoming increasingly frequent in my neighborhood and I can find the best vegetables there». Sissi is a real perfectionist: she pays great attention to the details of her dinner table and cares deeply about food quality, its origins and its preparations.
Our Cesarine welcomes you in her lovely and luminous house, immersed in the tranquility of the milanese suburbs. «I feel as if I’m surrounded by nature, even though we're in the city».
- Veal liver pâté with crostini
- Milanese risotto or pumpkin risotto (if in season)
- Mondeghili, breaded meatballs, with salsa verde
- Sautéed fennel
- Mascarpone cream with biscottini (or with panettone for the Christmas season)
- Melon with Milanese ham
- Pan-fried risotto with raspadura (shards of Lombardian style parmigiano reggiano cheese)
- 'Vitello tonnato' alla milanese, veal in a tuna sauce
- New potatoes with parsley
- Apple tart with ice cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...
Find out what people thought of their experience with Sissi
I had a very nice day together with Sissi where we made risotto giallo with ossobuco, pumpkin flowers with ricotta and ham, torta sbrisolona - and as a special Riso al salto. I really loved it.