Let's learn how to make double-breaded cutlet Milanese and other little secrets to make it perfect!
Each participant will have his or her own station and will be actively working, equipped with an apron and a handout where the recipes will be explained, with ingredients and steps.
At the end of the course you can relax at the table, savoring what you have prepared, whether lunch or dinner with drinks included (local wine, water and coffee).
- I had the best time with Sissi! She showed me her osso buco e risotto alla Milanese recipe and that was probably the best meal I ever had. Sissi is a genuinely kind and sweet person and I felt so welcome in her kitchen. She also offered to show me how to make Tiramisu and prepared many other local snacks and nibbles. I appreciated our talks over our travels and cooking and the food was as I said marvellous. Even better than what I expected when I decided to come to Italy to learn to cook! Afterwards we ate the food on Sissi‘s beautiful roof terrace with the duomo in the background. It was honestly a memory I will cherish forever. Dear Sissi, thank you so much! I will come back soon and book another class with you to learn more of what Milanese cuisine has to offer :)
- 5 amiche al cospetto di Cesarina Sissi: il mix perfetto tra insegnamento e divertimento, risate e relaz! Sissi ottima cuoca e padrona di casa! Grazie per averci fatto sentire a nostro agio durante tutta la serata! A presto, Faouzia, Pia, Alessia, Cry & Laura
- Sissi this was the most fabulous experience of our trip to Milan. We enjoyed learning new recipies and cooking with you. Your hospitality and lovely spirit made the evening for us and our freinds so memorable and fun. Many thanks!
- I was plensitly surprised with how well put together this class was...it was not a huge class, me and my two family members, making it a very personal and educational few hours. Sissi is such a great person and teacher for some of the most delicious dishes. We got to make Tiramisù and cheese filled ravioli. She was very interactive, patient and overall such a caring woman. It was in no way a boring class with only the basics, but more of a conversation/hangout; eating crackers and meats while cooking, drinking wine and talking about the past, present and future. Highly recommend to everyone who is looking for a pasta class because this was in every way the perfect choice!
- Sissi is a wonderful host and an excellent cook! We enjoyed being guests in her lovely home and creating many happy memories from the experience. It felt like eating with a friend. We highly recommend her class!!
€150.00 per guest
€75.00 per child
SissiCesarina from 2018Location: Milan Languages: Italian and English
"I love to shop in farmers' markets. Lately they are very frequent in my area and, as soon as I can, I’ll drop by to choose the best vegetables." Sissi is a true perfectionist: she loves taking care of the table even in the smallest details and gives great importance to the quality of the food, the cooking and the territorial origin of the products. She welcomes her guests in her house immersed in the tranquility of the Morivione district, a few steps from the Fondazione Prada, an important exhibition and museum space in Milan, where "it almost seems to live in the countryside, even if we are in the city."