Nowadays, Milan is a primary tourist destination throughout the year. The selection of attractions is vast. Even if you abandon the usual classic tour of the monuments, museums and squares, the markets scattered around the city can be a fascinating discovery. Places like the many farmers' markets on the outskirts of Milan, where you can buy locally produced seasonal products. That's what Beatrice, our Cesarina, loves to do!
Enthusiastic about healthy cuisine based on vegetables, Beatrice attended a macrobiotic and ‘natural’ cooking school to specialize in the combination of ingredients, the organization of meals and the use of local and sustainable ingredients.
Beatrice feels that it is important to offer the option of an 'inclusive' cuisine. Respect for the land comes from not only using recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation, but also from searching for quality ingredients that have a short or very short supply chain. At Bea...
- Red and black cabbage salad with apple and walnuts
- Polenta sticks with 'cannellini' (beans) hummus
- Braised beet, lentils and mushrooms in red wine with cloves
- Dark chocolate cake
- Chickpea flour, with leeks, 'friggitelli' and pesto of aromatic herbs and almonds
- Barley with zucchini, mint, lemon and raisins
- 'Fagioli dall'occhio ai pomodori' (beans cooked with tomato, celery and other vegetables with aromatic herbs, capers and Taggiasca olives)
- Baked vegetables with thyme emulsion
- Lemon sorbet
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges