We are in a neighborhood filled with art and history, where you can admire masterpieces like the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio (a burst of mosaic) and one of the most prestigious Italian universities, located within a former Benedictine monastery.
In this residential neighborhood, dating back to the early 1900s and just a few steps from the Basilica, Laura welcomes us into her home’s intimate and warm atmosphere, decorated with a vintage flavor.
Our Cesarina is Milanese by adoption and Venetian by birth. She likes to search out the ancient recipes of her birthplace and present them to her guests with a touch of innovation. At Laura’s table, you find Milanese excellence with some unusual Venetian side dishes. A winning liaison!
- Savoy cabbage with potatoes
- Pumpkin risotto with amaretti
- Braised beef with polenta
- Celeriac puree
- Panettone or Pan Meino (sweet focaccia flavored with elderflower flowers) with mascarpone cream
- Bresaola rolls with Lombard goat cheese
- Risotto with perch
- 'Mondeghili' (Milanese meatballs)
- Mashed potatoes and mixed salad
- Semifreddo with torrone of Cremona
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges