In the stunning capital of the Lombardy region, Milan, our Cesarina Roberta opens the doors of her gorgeous apartment close to the historic center, to all the lovers of the cuisine of the region. “I like cooking, sampling new flavors, pairing different ingredients and personalizing dishes.”
- Mixed cold cuts and a savory tart
- Zucchini and goat’s cheese risotto
- Meatloaf with salsa verde
- Mixed salad
- Bresaola slices and creamy goat’s cheese
- Polenta and 'cassoeula' - polenta served with savoy cabbage and pork
- Light side salad
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges