Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Goat foam and bresaola
- Pizzoccheri (a type of short tagliatelle, a flat ribbon pasta, made with buckwheat flour and wheat flour)
- Traditional Tiramisù
Get comfortable at the welcoming tables of the Cesarine to savor forgotten recipes, preserved and passed down through generations.
During this cooking class, you'll learn to prepare three dishes: a typical appetizer from my region, a fresh pasta main course, and a dessert. Under my guidance, you'll master making dough, rolling out pasta, and crafting fresh pasta following my family's recipes. Together, we'll also prepare a scrumptious dessert from my family's cookbook. At the end of the class, relax at the table, enjoying a three-course menu – be it lunch or dinner – including the appetizer, main course, and dessert we prepared together with beverages included (local wine, water, and coffee).
- One word.... INCREDIBLE!!! Damiano is not one an amazing chef, but one of the best hosts one could ever experience. We have been lucky enough to visit Italy more than once, but this is one of the singular best experiences we have ever had. Food, setting, conversation and the warm hospitality is not to be missed. Thank you Damiano PS Ask for the flash cooked sage appetizer!
- This was an amazing experience!! Damiano and Frederico were so inviting, kind, and funny. We had a fantastic family experience. Highly recommend!!
- Fantastic time, fantastic food, and even better hosts. Would recommend for anyone trying to learn how to cook better. He taught me and that's saying a lot.
- fantastic, so much fun and we definitely learned some new skills. great hosts and very patient. a true pleasure, felt more like cooking with friends
- Thank you for collecting us in Como and bringing u to your home in Lomazzo. Our cooking and dining experience with you was exceptional. Beyond what we could have imagined. Your passion as a chef was evident and shined through each course that you guide us. It was an excellent meal, delicious absolutely the height of our Italian experience. No other restaurant has exceed yours. The conversation was easy and pleasant, the company - Grand! We will highly recommend to family and friends that be fortunate enough to visit your country to come and dine with you. We will treasure the recipes that you so kindly shared with us and we are so grateful that you welcomed us into your lovely home and shared a piece of your expertise -- You certainly are a "Top Chef" to us,
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
DamianoCesarina from 2020Location: Lomazzo Languages: Italian, English, French
I have always had a strong passion for cooking that led me first to learn simple and traditional family Sunday recipes, and then to attend the Bellagio Hotel School. A glass of good wine and an excellent dessert, which I am fond of, must never be missing from my table. I try to shop responsibly and, as much as possible, purchase local products such as eggs, vegetables, and meats from local producers. The lake fish I use in my recipes is caught directly by fisherman friends, while I personally collect mushrooms during autumn and preserve them for subsequent seasons. I live in Lomazzo, a small historical village. From my loggia, you can overlook the square of the Baroque Church of San Siro and the "Arco della Pace," where in 1286, the peace treaty between the rival cities of Como and Milan was signed. I open my home to guests who want to learn the secrets of Lombard cuisine and, why not, something about traditional Italian cuisine as well. Lomazzo, considered a working-class village due to the presence of an important cotton mill that for 200 years was the flagship of Italian manufacturing industry (now transformed into an Innovation Hub), is nestled in the Lombard countryside. It serves as a crossroads to easily reach Milan, Como, its lake, and Switzerland, both through the railway station that connects the two Lombard cities in just a few minutes and the convenient highway access. For my guests, in addition to offering them a beautiful experience, I provide free round-trip transfers from Lomazzo to Como by car (max. 4 people) or by train, both from Como (Como Lago Station/Lomazzo) and Milan (Milan Cadorna Station/Lomazzo).