Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian, English, French
Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Goat foam and bresaola
- Pizzoccheri (a type of short tagliatelle, a flat ribbon pasta, made with buckwheat flour and wheat flour)
- Traditional Tiramisù
Take a seat at the cozy tables of the Cesarine to savor forgotten recipes that have been treasured and handed down for generations.
During this cooking class you will learn how to prepare 3 recipes: an appetizer typical of my area, a fresh pasta dish and a dessert.
Under my guidance you will learn how to make the dough, roll out the pastry and prepare a fresh pasta following my family's recipes.
We will also prepare together a great dessert from my family recipe book.
At the end of the course you can relax at the table, enjoying a 3-course menu, whether lunch or dinner, including appetizer, main course and dessert that we will have prepared together with drinks included (local wine, water and coffee).
- ottima sia la qualità della cena che della compagnia. una nuova esperienza che cercheremo di rifare
- We had a lovely dinner with Damiano and Federico. It was a delicious meal and great company!
- This experience was amazing! Damiano is an excellent chef and great instructor. We prepared and enjoyed a 4 course meal at his house . Highly recommend booking a class with Damiano and Federico. You wont regret it!
- Everything was wonderful. We didn't want to leave. We learned so much and felt so at home. Highly recommend.
- Everything was absolutely AMAZING!! I took a cooking class once before in Florence and it was no where NEAR as amazing as being in Damianos home with him and his utensils and garden. My boyfriend and I had the best experience we have had in all of Italy over the course of two weeks. They have been so hospitable, kind, informative, fun, and personable. I can't recommend this class enough. It is a MUST take and the recipes are far better than any restaurant we have experienced. Beautiful experience, photos, friendships, meal, and take home recipes. Please do yourself a favor and book with them soon. We will be coming all the way from Texas to do so again soon!!
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
DamianoCesarina from 2020Location: Appiano Gentile Languages: Italian, English, French
"I have always had a strong passion for cooking that led me first to learn the simple recipes of Sunday in the family and then to attend the Hotel School of Bellagio. In my table must never miss a glass of excellent wine and a good dessert, of which I am greedy. I try to do a responsible shopping, buying eggs, vegetables and meat from local producers. The lake fish I use is instead fished by my friends, while the mushrooms are collected by me during the autumn and then stored for the following seasons. I live in Appiano Gentile - a few kilometers from Como - defined Cittadella dello Sport given the important international sports venues, immersed in the Lombard countryside and crossroads to easily reach Milan, the area of Lake Como and Switzerland. In the house I have two gardens, where I like to welcome guests during the summer, for a lunch or a dinner in the open air, in complete tranquility."